Wedding Newsletters/Welcome Letters wanted

Jules~Marie

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

This is a desperate plea for anyone out there who has a newsletter or welcome letter template that they can share with me. I've been trying to come up with a good newsletter to send out to everyone that RSVP's "yes" to the wedding, and I also want to write a welcome letter to go in the welcome bags at the actual wedding, but I'm getting overwhelmed with the amount of details that need to be included in these letters. Every time I try to write it out, it just turns into a list of everything that's happening. It's not cute, and I'm starting to get migraines whenever I even think about writing these letters!

So I'm hoping you might be able to share what you've come up with. Even if you want to just post what you've come up with, so I can get some ideas of what I'm even supposed to put in these letters.

I really appreciate any advice you can give me. Thank you!!! :goodvibes

Hi everyone!

This is a desperate plea for anyone out there who has a newsletter or welcome letter template that they can share with me. I've been trying to come up with a good newsletter to send out to everyone that RSVP's "yes" to the wedding, and I also want to write a welcome letter to go in the welcome bags at the actual wedding, but I'm getting overwhelmed with the amount of details that need to be included in these letters. Every time I try to write it out, it just turns into a list of everything that's happening. It's not cute, and I'm starting to get migraines whenever I even think about writing these letters!

So I'm hoping you might be able to share what you've come up with. Even if you want to just post what you've come up with, so I can get some ideas of what I'm even supposed to put in these letters.

I really appreciate any advice you can give me. Thank you!!! :goodvibes

I believe that there is at least one newsletter thread on the main weddings board. I have to go to work so I don't have time to get you the link right now, but if you try searching in the forum tools, you should be able to find it. HTH :goodvibes

If you have a MAC computer you can buy the iwork suite and under the Pages application there's a great newsletter template.

PM me your email address so I can send you my newsletter...

Thank you ladies for your help!! It's nice to have a place to ask my questions and know that someone will have an answer. :goodvibes I got DF to sit with me and make an outline of our newsletter after browsing your letters. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter