Wedding Logo Needed

allisonswonderland

DIS Veteran
Hello all of you wonderfully talented people- I am so not talented when it comes to this stuff....I was wondering if someone could help me design a wedding logo for tote bags. I am a disnye bride, but am going more with a beachy theme rather than disney characters. We are staying at the beach club....I love Life Guard Mickey....anything with sandcastles and love seahorses.

Allison and Josh
November 10, 2006

Wedding Pavillion Reception at Ariels (the locations do not have to be added, I am thought they may help you get an idea of what I am looking for)
Thanks-

:wave: Allison - just bumping you up - and wanting to say CONGRATULATIONS! We got married at Sunset Pointe November 15 last year - you're gonna have a fantastic Disney wedding, I'm so jealous I want to do it again :)

We'll be over for our anniversary trip - I'll keep my eyes peeled on the 10th to see if I can see you :wave:

Oops - we've been pming and forgot to update this thread that we are working on it!!! :thumbsup2

I will post the finished product

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter