• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Wedding Help!!

lifeafterkids

Mouseketeer
I am looking for someone to help me with a design for a wedding invite. I am looking for Mickey & Minnie driving away in a jeep with their top hat and wedding veil on. So you would be looking at the back of the jeep (no top on the jeep) and the back of their heads...

I have a picture of something similar, but I can't figure out how to post it here...

If I can't get the above, how about some kind of border that is made up of pixie dust or hearts.... Maybe the castle in a sketched out version??

thanks in advance for any help provided :) I have been beating my head on the wall trying to come up with something... :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter