Wedding dress!

emalone

Mouseketeer
Having a Disney Fairy Tale wedding this month. Looking for someone or a company that offers in room steaming for a wedding dress and veil.
Any suggestions welcome

Having a Disney Fairy Tale wedding this month. Looking for someone or a company that offers in room steaming for a wedding dress and veil.
Any suggestions welcome

Its been almost 14 years, but I think the company that came and did my daughters dress was Carolines or something like that.
@lurkyloo would probably know the name and if they're still around. She has a great ebook about Disney weddings as well. Tons of information.

Congratulations and good luck!

Its been almost 14 years, but I think the company that came and did my daughters dress was Carolines or something like that.
@lurkyloo would probably know the name and if they're still around. She has a great ebook about Disney weddings as well. Tons of information.

Congratulations and good luck!
Thank you so much

I asked my wedding planner at Disney Fairy Tale Weddings. She had a list. Came right to the hotel twice. (P.S. this was 20 years ago.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter