wedding anniversary

depends upon what you want

1-407-wdw-tours - for the tours that WDW offers - they do a garden, architecture, cultural ones for Epcot - a behind the scenes ones for MK and Studios plus AK (I think)

1-407-wdw-play - for the firework cruises, golf, etc

if you want to go out to eat at a special place - go visit the restuarant board and ask for the toll free phone number.

welcome to the dis! congratulations on 25 years together & happy anniversary!

there are tons of romantic activities at wdw some of our favorites are, dinner at cinderella castle with a anniversary table (request when making your ar & when arriving) or california grill during the mk fireworks, wdw behind the scene tours - me & my fiance loved the dolphins in depth & backstage safari, a specialty cruises for a picnic or fireworks at mk or epcot illuminations, carriage rides at ft wilderness or pofq, hoopdedoorevue dinner show, a couples spa treatment at gf spa, tandem parasailing at the contemporary, golfing at osprey ridge, definetly stroll ws at epcot with its many restaurants (our favorite spot to eat), shops & foreign locales, the boardwalk's atlantic dance & jellyrolls clubs or rent a surrey bike & enjoy bwi & crecent lake. no matter what you do you will have a magical time!

I would like to thank everyone who responded to my Q about my 25th anniversary . I know it is late but it is very much appreiciated . Bandleadered

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter