Wed Night Chat...General Disney!

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
<font color=green><font size=3><font face=tahoma>How many times have you been to Disney World? Do you have a favorite park? Restaurant? Resort? Then share your knowledge tonight and join <b>Beanie, Dee, Marla</b> and <b>Ms. Mackey</b> in the <b>Main Lobby</b> of Chat <b><i>Wednesday Evening starting at 9:00 pm EST</b></i> as we discuss...</font></font></font>

<font size="6"><font color="#FF0000"><font face="tahoma"><marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">Disney World!</marquee></font></font></font>

<font color=navy blue><font size=3><font face=tahoma>General Disney Chat consists of many topics as we know, such as <b>Theme Park Attractions</b> like <i>Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin</i>

pmtpmkattbuzzimg.jpg

...and <b>Splash Mountain</b> at <i>Magic Kingdom</i>

pmtpmkattsplashimg.jpg

Or maybe you like prefer to discuss <b>Resorts</b>, such as <b>Wilderness Lodge</b>

rswildimg.jpg

...or <b>Port Orleans French Quarter</b>

rsptfqimg.jpg

So come and join your hosts for <b>Wednesday Night Chat</b> and have some fun!! Hope to see you there!</font></font></font>

<font face=tahoma><font size=3><font color=red>To join the fun, enter the Chat Room here!!</font></font></font>

:):):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter