~Webkinz Exchange-Sent/Recieved-Round 3~COMPLETED

OK so here I am worst elf ever! I did re-send it after it came back the post office lady insisted on writing teh lable because when I told her it was the correct address she said then it had to be un-readable... plbth post office lady :) I have great handwriting :lmao:

anyway the guy is on his way AGAIN and it HAS to make it the PO lady wrote it herself with some special magic handwriting

PS I LOVE your name... do you lovce or hate it? do people quote Shelley Faberes (sp) to you all the time?

:) I do love my name and yes, people sing the Shelly Fabres song to me ALL the time. I kept my maiden name b/c I liked it so much. Thanks for being an elf and resending the package.

sounds like a day in my life. My address doesm't exsist according to UPS and fed Ex but If regular driver of UPS is on I get my pkgs.

cool the tracking still just shows it as leaving my town but they never seem to update it on its way it always just shows leaving... then arriving

according to confirmation it arrived today!!! since she isn;t around to check in til Monday I thought I'd give the PO website update

according to confirmation it arrived today!!! since she isn;t around to check in til Monday I thought I'd give the PO website update

I'm on the phone with DD now. I received a brown dog Webkinz. Alysia says it is very cute :goodvibes Thank you so much!!!

:cool1: Thank you Johnie, and Alysia for being so patient.

And thank you to our elves Tink or Belle, and DisneyCP2002 :).

This exchange is now COMPLETED. :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter