~Webkinz Exchange-Sent/Recieved-Round 3~COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
All names have been passed out, so please check your pm boxes.

Remember this is for regular and lil kinz. Have fun everyone :goodvibes .

Names picked up and one webkinz already here to send :)

Shopping is all completed. Hope to get in the mail tomorrow

Both my pkgs are on their way :) One to CA and one to MA

Mailed our 4 packages today. The kids are all excited with getting Webkinz in the mail!

I bought one today but I am giving myself ONE MORE DAY to find the one on her wishlist :goodvibes

will post when I ship too

Our exchanges are in the mail. :thumbsup2

Tink_Or_Belle, just wanted to say, love the JB picture! We are HUGE JB fans. :love:

Ryan got his today!!! it is a super cute Dalmatian puppy he hasn;t named it yet ... he has been sick the last few days and it helped cheer him up! :sick: :lovestruc THANKS SO much

and ours was sent this afternoon! Priority with D/C

Our exchanges are in the mail. :thumbsup2

Tink_Or_Belle, just wanted to say, love the JB picture! We are HUGE JB fans. :love:

Thanks we ended up with pretty great seats at the Hannah/Jonas concert so I took tons of pictures this is my daughters favorite

BOth mine arrived:
First one is from:Disneyfan2002 DD I got a German Shepard.

2 nd one is from Kimraye and Dd Kelly. I got a kangaroo, Body spray, lip gloss, chocolate heart, Book mark and 3 packs trading cards.

Thanks all I love them.

BOth mine arrived:
First one is from:Disneyfan2002 DD I got a German Shepard.

2 nd one is from Kimraye and Dd Kelly. I got a kangaroo, Body spray, lip gloss, chocolate heart, Book mark and 3 packs trading cards.

Thanks all I love them.

Hope you like the shepard!

Looks like you hit the jackpot with kimraye! WTG!

My ds Patrick and dd Sara-Ann each received the easter duck from PrincessParty's two dd's. THANK YOU! They love them. dd is naming hers Fluffy McFluff-Fluff.It takes DS a while to think of a name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter