Weather in Feb/Presidents Week2004?

cjc

Mouseketeer
We are travelling from the UK to RPH in Feb 2004, and following a week in WDW will check in on the day before Presidents Day on the Monday?
What will the crowds be like?
Will it be busy all week or just on the 16th?
Are the US kids on school vacation around this time?
Assume FOTL will be very useful.

Also what is the weather like in Feb? Shorts maybe?

any advice would be useful - thanks
cj

I have gone to Disney Word twice in Feb. We got lucky with the weather both times. We were able to wear shorts during the day and even able to go into the pool. At night it was colder. Needed a sweatshirt or jacket. I would take long pants just in case. I do remember only 2 days being cold when I was there. We did wear pants and sweatshirts on those days.

I found it to be most crowded as it got closer to the holiday. You won't have a problem at Universal or Island of Adventure if you stay in one of the resort hotels. You have FOTL access the whole time you are there. At Disney I think you will have to use FOTL passes alot especially for the more popular rides.

Feb. is a good time to go to Florida. Not to hot and not to cold. If you want to do water parks then it could be a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter