"wearing in" my holiday shoes!!

kitcat1

Mouseketeer
Its a bit daft and probably of no interest to most of you but I think its exciting and makes the holiday closer. I recently bought some fitflops for our holiday in November so have been wearing them in so they will be super comfy for all the walking we do out there the only trouble is they are now SO comfy I can't take them off.......boring but true! Nothing worse than sore feet the first few days though.

Cath :thumbsup2

I have fit flops and I love em! Have been wearing mine back in for the last few weeks :)

That's why I love FitFlops, they are the best shoes ever. :)

We're off next month so I might need to get mine out adn start wearing them in. :)

Great aren't they!! I was worried I may wear them out before I go but I have a friend who has had hers for 2 years and they look as good as new. Mine were a bit tight when I first got them but they are perfect now.....:cool1:

Cath :thumbsup2

It's all part of the holiday planning & very sensible.:)

I like the idea of FitFlops - I have the trainers, but have to stick to crocs as I have odd feet :lmao: (large gap between 'This little piggy went to Market & this little Piggy stayed at home) makes flip flops flop too much!!

very sensible wearing in the fitflops now. Not a flip flop person myself as I also have trouble with the bit between my toes. But I am currently 'wearing in' 3 pairs of sandals. One of them is going to be so disappointed that they aren't going on holiday:rotfl:

i've had mine for 3 years now and they are still as good as new after 2 florida trips, 1 cruise and good old english summers :)

Have you ladies ever tried fly flots or pavers shoes? They can't be beaten for keeping your feet cool and comfortable. It's like walking on a cool puff of air!

Oh it looks like I have company :lmao: I'm wearing in my new ones too, although no flip flops for me. I hate stuff between my toes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter