We really tried to like it...

WOW! Since you copy/pasted this in 2 different places, you musta really hated UO!

Glad you won't be going anymore.....more room for the rest of us!

We are not big Disney people but, have a four year old and went to MK for Mickey's Not so scary Halloween party and it poured all night. In fact it was probably the same night you went to HHN(Sun 21st????).

To be honest the night was a disaster, mainly because of the rain it really affected the whole night and really dampened our spirits, but we also had a six-foot rat on the loose in the park and if you thought HHN was bad this was terrifying!*joke*. If I hadn't been before I would have probably given a similar report to yours but, I won't because I know the place has a lot more to offer.

What I'm trying to say is, don't let a bit of rain affect your views and write the place off because of one bad day/night. I'm sure it would have been different with better weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter