We Now Have DIS Con 2001 Merchandise!!

• Thread starter WebmasterNathan
  • Start date
W

WebmasterNathan

They're finally here!! DIS Con 2001- "A Gathering of Friends" logo merchandise is now available in these 4 different designs and on just about everything (well almost everything) that you'd want to put a logo on:) Click on the logo you like and it'll take you to the store that carries that logo's items:

Gosh! I ordered something(s) :D but when it went to 'confirm' the order I got an errror. :confused: I think I'll just sit tight and see if the order went through. I'll check back tomorrow and/or Monday I guess. :eek:

I made a purchase and received an error on checkout. I will wait to see what happens.

Thank you very much for all the cool stuff.

I really appreciate the fact that I can actually order a t-shirt in 4-Xl size and a large hat.

I chose the first design because it had the wdwinfo web site listed. When down in WDW, I keep having to repeat the URL and now I can just point to my hat or t-shirt.

I told a lot of castmembers and just people standing in line about the DIS and wdwinfo.

I also got a message that said the site was taking too long and then an error message.

But I did get an e-mail confirmation of my order.

I thought that it was unusual that you didn't have to identify the type of credit card that I used, except for the number.

Thank you, Ray Sharpton

I'm glad there a boxer shorts. They will look nice on me when I go pant-less during the Fantasyland meet. :)

Wow, they look great Nathan! Thank you. :)

I got a confirmation e-mail so I am assuming that the order was placed. I don't know whats wrong. I think that their system may have timed out because it took an unusually long amount of time to get my order processed. I'll have to talk to them but I think my stuff is on it's way:):):):)

Yup, I just printed my e-mail confirmation. :) No worries here. :) :) :)

And Barry, I thought of you when I saw those boxer shorts....LOL :D

Ok why am I only getting the logos and not the merchandise? I wanna see the merchandise wwwaaaahhhhh. Someone help.

Hi DaisyDebbie!

Which one of the four logos do you like?

Just click on the one you like and and you'll see the merchandise with that specific logo on it.

Or click on each one and see how they each look.

I picked the first logo with the "wdwinfo.com" on it, and I bought a t-shirt and a "Dan Murphy" bucket hat. LOL.

Ray :)

LOL Ray Sharpton....I thought of 'Dan Murphy' when I saw that hat too! :) :) :)

:( OK, I've been clicking on the logos (all over the page for that matter) and I'm getting, nothing, nada, zilch! It doesn't take me anywhere! I wanna see what's available!

Help!

Very cool looking stuff!!! How about pins or buttons with the logo?? That way we could stick them on other stuff, like my pin trading backpack?

Hi Everyone,

I have received a few e-mails and PM's about not being able to click on the pictures and I can't find out what the problem could be. If you are having trouble you may just have an ancient version of if ie or netscape (but it would have to be really ancient for that)

Here is my suggestion if you are having problems:

1. Right click on the image that you want
2. Click on "Open link in New Window"

As far as the site timing out......That is a problem on their end. It timed out for me when I made my order but I received a confirmation. Let's hope they get that problem fixed.

Nathan

Ok, i have been unable to see the pics either. Shows as a broken link..BUT I found that there is a little "_" mark to the right of the middle 2 broken graphics. This will link to the site but only for _3 and _4. I have taken the liberty to put one URL in below.

Pfft.. ancient Netscape..Pffft.. right clic this and left click that. I got yer one button Ok. ;)

Lester Mac guy and loving it!

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=wdw_con_3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter