We need to help John (RVUsa)

You have my unbiased vote, John. :rolleyes1

How could we (camping board cultists) possibly vote for anyone else. :grouphug:

You have my unbiased vote, John. :rolleyes1

How could we (camping board cultists) possibly vote for anyone else. :grouphug:

I always put myself in someones elses shoes, I would hate to submit a picture and not have at least one vote. I used my vote for USA and John has already won by a land slide so why not toss someone else a harmless vote.

Disglobegirl...thanks, I feel better now! :cool1:

I always put myself in someones elses shoes, I would hate to submit a picture and not have at least one vote. I used my vote for USA and John has already won by a land slide so why not toss someone else a harmless vote.

Disglobegirl...thanks, I feel better now! :cool1:
Bravo, terri, well said.

Well, my reign will be short lived, Shan-man entered next weeks photo editing contest, and his explanation of what he did took me longer to read than it took me to "redo" my post on the first contest.

:worship::worship: Shanon! The king of photoshop!

You shouldn't have clued me in that this kinda contest existed! It's your fault Bro. That said, my entry is pretty straightforward... I'm sure you can come up with something creative to dash me against the rocks with!

Yup, voted for John too. (Sorry, but I really didn't like villianess' pic).

Go John!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter