We leave tomorrow

campingqueen

Earning My Ears
Mom and Dad left today and we leave in the AM. I am shooting for 10 so we will be there before noon. But the way things go around here we will leave around noon. I have to take the zoo to the vets so they can be boarded for the week. I am a little concerned about the weather on thursday though. According to the forcast it is supposed to rain. This is the night we will be going to MVMCP. But living in Florida my entire life I know one thing about the place is if you don't like the weather wait 10 minutes and it will change. It looks like it is going to be warm in the day and cold at night so I have packed the entire house. Good thing is that if I forget somthing there is Walmart and if it really important I will just drive home and pick it up.

Mom and Dad are on the 1300 loop and was told that we would be also so if anyone is up this next week come look us up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter