We leave tomorrow night!!!

JesNJakesMom

Mouseketeer
I cannot believe the day is almost here! Tomorrow the kids will go to sleep in their bedrooms and wake up in Southern Ohio (hopefully Kentucky, if we're lucky!). They know we are going to Disney soon but don't know exactly which night I'll steal them from their beds, it makes it so much more exciting for them and they actually want to go to bed because they never know if tonight will be the night!

With any luck we'll be ready to go by 2:00am Saturday morning! BTW, DH goes to bed around 7:30 when we do this, so you'd think the kids would catch on?
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We arrive at WDW AK resort tomorrow night! YEAH!! It's our first time to go to a disney park and our 5 yoDD is going to be in for a big surprise!! She knows we're going sometime in the near future but has no idea it will be tomorrow!! Can't wait to see her face!! I've gotten lots of help by reading stuff from the DIS boards, just wanted to say THANKS!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter