We had an icecream party at school today

Serena

<font color=navy>Not afraid of canned biscuits<br>
for good citizenship.

The pto bought vanilla ice cream and tons of toppings and whipped cream. We let the kids put what toppings they wanted with supervision of course. Then at the end one of our pto ladies took her son and squirted the whipped cream in his mouth and all over his face. She was careful not to actually touch him with the container. Then she had tons of kids wanting it too. So, she used up what she had and 4 more containers of it. lol
The kids had lots and lots of fun. She was chasing one kid around the cafeteria. lol It was the son of the other pto lady. Mine didn't get good citizenship. :eek:

Actually, there was a conflict to how this was planned and several parents were upset. These bunch of kids were specially picked by the counselor. Not fair for the others. But since the pto found out exactly what was going on today. We have made some plans. :teeth: :teeth:

One big party for all honor roll and good citizenship kids, including all kinds of goodies and a bouncy thingy.

And another party for the 5th graders since I found out today it had been cancelled because some people didn't want to deal with the "bad" kids. We'll deal with them and do just fine. :p :p
It's their graduation party and we thought they should have it. I already talked with the people I need to talk with and they said go for it. Just don't expect them to help. Fine, didn't expect it anyway. lol

Sounds like alot of fun. Send some of the whipped cream to Simba, he loves the stuff!:teeth:

Simba likes whipped cream? I'm afraid to hear how that started. lol

I prefer cool whip to spray topping.

But that's sounds like a fun time! :teeth:

Good Morning!:D :D :D

Good morning and it was fun. Those kids loved it. :D

That does sound like a lot of fun, Laurie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter