We are back! Will answer any questions

Jenn Lynn

<font color=blue>Eli and Avery's Mama<br><font col
Hello Everyone! We are back from our trip (10/2-10-9). We stayed at the Poly. First trip with our 3 year old.

We did MNSSHP.
I got a Pedicure at the GF Spa with MIL.
I was also sick from 10/2-10/6ish. Fever, chills, etc.
Ate at quite a few places and will be posting reviews on the Restaurants Board.

Will be happy to answer any questions. :)

MNSSHP was great. I was not feeling well so we didn't stay late. We were leaving as the fireworks were going.

The parade was great. We had PS at LTT (GREAT meal, Great Server-will post review) and while we were in there it had rained. When we walked out the benches across from LTT were empty so we snagged one and waited for the parade (1/2 an hour).

All of the CM's called DD Princess since she was in her Cinderella dress. Once CM gave her a huge handful of candy since it was her first MNSSHP. :)

After the parade we were to Tomorrowland and walked onto Buzz. After that we left.

We did see a group of kids in their costumes doing some kind of activity. It was really loud though and DD didn't want to do it.

We didn't do much since I was not feeling well, but I would definitely try it again. :)

That is awful, you were sick!

That same thing happened to us! It is just awful to know you spent all that money to go to Disney and then to be sick!

The pedicure must have been great though!

Sorry to hear you got sick,bummer:( Look forward to seeing your dining reviews.::yes:: :wave2:

Originally posted by maci
That is awful, you were sick!

That same thing happened to us! It is just awful to know you spent all that money to go to Disney and then to be sick!

The pedicure must have been great though!

The pedicure was GREAT! I would recommend it. Great massaging for my sore calf muscles (they had been cramping because of dehydration). Definitely worth the $65 + tip. :) I had great toes for dinner that night a California Grill (we dressed up). ;) Next time I am getting a massage. ;) :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter