WDW with 6-year-old girl

Bertie9396

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone.

We are (hopefully) going to be in Orlando March 25-April 1. It will be DH, me and our DD, who will be 6 and we are staying off site. We spent one day at MK last year but that was it. This time we are going to do at least 3 days at WDW. We want to go back to MK for sure. I think AK is in our plans because she loves animals - all animals. I have heard mixed things about Epcot for a child her age. I don't know anyone who has gone to HS with a girl her age so I'm not sure on that one either. Her reaction on rides depends on her attitude that day. Some days she'll try anything, other days not so much. So really I'm debating on if we should do our 3rd Disney day at HS or Epcot, or just go back to MK which I know she loves. What would you recommend?

We were at Disney with my DD6 at the time (her third trip) and I personally would say HS over Epcot. Again, just my opinion! HS has the little mermaid show, playhouse disney and at Disney animation they have lots of interactive computers to play with and lots of characters to meet.There is also Playhouse Disney which was great and Beauty and the Beast stage show.
To me Epcot it just so large to walk around, even with a stroller.
Again just my opinion, have fun!

We were at Disney with my DD6 at the time (her third trip) and I personally would say HS over Epcot. Again, just my opinion! HS has the little mermaid show, playhouse disney and at Disney animation they have lots of interactive computers to play with and lots of characters to meet.There is also Playhouse Disney which was great and Beauty and the Beast stage show.
To me Epcot it just so large to walk around, even with a stroller.
Again just my opinion, have fun!

Thank you very much. We may actually just do the 2 days at WDW (MK & AK) and do our third "park" day at Universal. But we'll see. Thanks for the advice :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter