WDW Trip 2015 with photos

Colin thanks so much for posting your wonderful Boardwalk photos (in fact all of your fantastic photos). It's a dream of mine to rent points to stay there and I have a slightly possible trip planned for January next year. In your photos of the resort pool, did I see people swimming? Is it warm enough in January or is the pool heated?

Colin thanks so much for posting your wonderful Boardwalk photos (in fact all of your fantastic photos). It's a dream of mine to rent points to stay there and I have a slightly possible trip planned for January next year. In your photos of the resort pool, did I see people swimming? Is it warm enough in January or is the pool heated?

Thanks for the comments.

The day the photo was taken there were not many in the pool as it was around 20 deg. The first 3 weeks of our trip the temperature during the day was around 28 deg which is unusually hot for this time, the last week it has cooled. The pool is heated.

I have sent you a PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter