WDW Ticket Window

amcooper

WorldTraveler
I want to buy a 7-day park hopper ticket for my trip starting 12/17/23. The ticket is actually cheaper if I enter a start date of 12/14 instead of 12/17 on the website. As long as I don't go past the 10-day use window (12/23/23), I should be able to use my 7 days 12/17-12/23 correct?

Yes, that’s correct. It’s a little hack that can save a decent chunk of change when you’re buying multiple tickets.

We were planning on adding two days at Universal Orlando after WDW next week. We waited for a promo, and Universal started a “buy 2, get 3 free” promotion.

Even though we were only planning two days at the parks the promo was a game changer, as it changed the tickets from day specific tickets, to an 8 day window. So instead of paying weekend rates, we paid for Tuesday pricing. It saved $180 for the tickets, which we used to extend the Universal hotel for a day, so we could get an extra day and a half in the parks (with the extra days tickets already covered.

Even better (and luckier), when we extended the return date, the Delta vacations repricing came back $400 less expensive for the flights and the Swan days at the start of our trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter