WDW Planning Excel Spreadsheet for Our First Family Trip!

jenndot

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! :wave2: I am currently pre-planning our family's first trip to Disney World and I am so excited! No dates have been decided upon yet - - probably shooting for next Fall.

I am 26 and have been to WDW about a dozen times, the last time being in 2008 for a short trip. My DH has never been so I am anxious to get him to share in my obsession! ;) My DS (almost 4) and DD (almost 1) have also never been. It is my goal for our family to go at least once every couple of years so that our kids will have the same great memories that I do!

As I have started planning, I created an excel spreadsheet to help. It has maps for all parks and DTD, links to youtube videos for every ride and walk throughs of most areas, links to photos and menus for most restaurants and links to pictures and videos of the resorts.

I got to thinking that as helpful as the DIS boards have been to me so far in planning, that this resource may be helpful to others that are looking for one compact place to have planning info linked together. Since I put in the work to make it for myself, I may as well share it! :)

So I put it up on my google docs in case anyone would benefit from it:
docs.google.com/open?id=0B22J6TM9hMz_cHNJN0dYdFBsdHM

Hope this helps someone else!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter