WDW on the Travel Channel

J. Thornhill

Watermouse Captain
I posted this on the Theme Parks A&S Board already, but thought I'd share here too:

Walt Disney World : Behind the Scenes

Summary:

Explore Disney's Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center, and Disney-MGM Studios in this in-depth behind-the-scenes tour. Orlando, Florida, once a sleepy town, has become the nation's #1 vacation spot and a rite of passage for children the world over.

Monday, May 6th at either 8 or 9 EST. They have two different air times posted depending on which page of the site you're viewing.

Jonathan

There appears to be a mini-marathon of theme park shows on the weekend of May 10-12. On the schedule was WDW, Disneyland Paris, Universal Orlando, and Busch Gardens...plus several hotel shows and one show called "Family Vacation in Orlando". I guess I'll be camped out in front of the TV that weekend.

Grand Floridan, Animal Kingdom Lodge, and Yacht & Beach Club will be on Great Hotels on The Travel Channel.
Grand Floridian --- April 30 - 11:30 am est. ; May 2 - 11:30 am est.
Animal Kingdom Lodge --- May 7 - 3:00 pm est ; May 9 - 11:30 am est
Yacht & Beach Club --- May 13 - 3:00 pm est ; May 15 - 11:30 am est

It's nice to know that they're putting Disney on. Every time I watch the Travel Channel I see Universal Studios all the time! I was pretty tired of seeing that. I did see the Grand Floridian and Animal Kingdom on Great Hotels. Wow. I can't wait to see YC&BC.

I have seen the show for the AKL and it was wonderful! I made my
husband sit through it ( poor baby) and he's decided that our next
trip we will be staying there. It was hard not to switch from the BW to the
AKL for our stay in November, but I resisted the urge. I've already marked
my calender for the GF and Y&B C.

Is it November yet!!

Cathy-Jesse

WDW 1972
Beach Club 93
CS 97
WL 98
POFQ 99
Disneyland 2001
CB 02
November 02 BW and Cruise

I taped the three Great Hotels Shows on the AKl, GF, and Y&BC. They were all pretty good. the GF she points out some hidden mickeys. I am waiting for another half hour show on a Disney resort to finish off that two hour tape!

I will be taping the WDW behind the secnes when that comes on. thanks for the heads up on that one. I have seen a show on WDW Paris on Travel or TLC. it was interesting, I hope this one is too.

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter