WDW Autograph Book Swap Sign Ups - OPEN!

Krispy

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone – I think there is enough interest where we may fill up these groups.

If there are groups that don’t get filled I will combine them to make one group, there will be no group with more than 5 people in it to save on time and energy for those involved. You can sign up for more than one group but PLEASE do not sign up for more than you can handle!

Here are the details:

Each group will have 5 people/characters and there will be 8 groups of characters.

Each person in the group will be responsible for making the following:

2 - Photo Mats – Matted at least once for a 4 x 6 picture, one will be for a picture the other for an autograph.

Tag – must have fiber or ribbon through the hole – these should be large enough to hold journaling etc.

Quote, saying, or song lyric – must be printed using computer fonts and should be matted.

Title – let’s make them no larger than 6” this will assure that those using the CM books can use them too!

Pocket or Envelope - for the tag

Embellishment of your choice – this can be brads (5), eyelets (5), Bottle Caps (2), Ribbon or Fiber (1 yd), Beads (5 large, 7 medium, 10 small – if you choose to include the little seed beads please make it about ¼ - ½ tsp per person)

Due date for this swap will be January 15, 2007!

Signups will be open through August 29, 2006!

Here are the groups I have set up!

Mickey and Friends GROUP FULL!!! - I will open another for this group if needed!
1. Mickey - Mickeyfan2
2. Minnie - Krispy
3. Donald - RealMickeysGirl
4. Goofy - PixieDust32
5. Pluto - MichellePooh

Other Friends -
1. Chip and Dale
2. Piglet - PixieDust32
3. Pooh - Fanofthemouse
4. Eeyore - MichellePooh
5. Tigger - RealMickeysGirl

Princesses - GROUP IS FULL!
1. Ariel - MichellePooh
2. Belle - Mickeyfan2
3. Cinderella - PixieDust32
4. Snow White - RealMickeysGirl
5. Sleeping Beauty - JennyL

Disney Kids
1. JoJo & Goliath - Krispy
2. Stanley - Fanofthemouse
3. Bear
4. June and Leo (Little Einsteins) - twinsr241
5. Annie and Quincy(Little Einsteins)

Aladdin and Mulan
1. Jasmine - TiggerMei
2. Aladdin - pixiedust32
3. Genie - Fanofthemouse
4. Mulan - RealMickeysGirl
5. Mushu

In the Movies I
1. Chicken Little - pixiedust32
2. Abby Mallard
3. Mr. Incredible
4. Mrs. Incredible
5. Pocahontas - RealMickeysGirl

In the Movies II - GROUP FULL!!! I can open another identical group if the interest is there!
1. Buzz - PixieDust32
2. Woody - MichellePooh
3. Jessie - JennyL
4. Lilo - RealMickeysGirl
5. Stitch - Mickeyfan2

SWAPPERS CHOICE
1. Marry Poppins - RealMickeysGirl
2. Alice in Wonderland - Tiggermei
3. Chip and Dale - Fanofthemouse
4. Woody - Mickster
5. Cinderella - pixiedust32

group 1
-Goofy

Group 2
-Pigglet

Group 3
-Cinderella

Movies II
-Buzz

Choice

_ Brads

I would like:

Mickey and Friends: Pluto

Other Friends: Eeyore

Princesses: Ariel

In the Movies II: Woody

Thanks!!

IF no one has taken them yet, I would like to have

Mickey and Friends
3. Donald

Other Friends
5. Tigger

Princesses
4. Snow White

Aladdin and Mulan
Mulan

In the Movies I
5. Pocahontas

In the Movies II
4. Lilo

SWAPPERS CHOICE
1. Mary Poppins

I have a question - can we make our title 6 inches so they can be used in the smaller books - like the cm disney book?

This sounds good.

I'd like
Princesses
1. Ariel

In the Movies II
3. Jessie

I'll do Princess Jasmine from the Jasmine/Mulan grouping. On a related note -- where has anyone seen Mushu? We never have in 7 visits. Thanks.

tigger - I have seen mushu at MGM up in the front with Mulan...

Pixie - I should have put Swappers Character Choice - did you still want a spot in that group?

Jenny - Ariel is taken in the group - would you like sleeping beauty/aurora?

Thanks girls - this is filling up nicely!

Kristina

RealMickeysGirl - I don't see a problem with a 6" topper/title - Works for me! I will change the details!

I can take Sleeping Beauty/Aurora and if you open another group for the friends I'd love Goofy since he's my favorite.

Thanks

I wasn't going to sign up. I swear I wasn't, but I can't stay away. Can I have sleeping beauty? Thanks!

Phooey. I thought too long... I'll have to look at the list again... Instead of Sleeping Beauty in Swapper's Choice, can I have Woody? I have everything already at home. I know he's already on the list, but I missed that group. Thanks!

tiggermei said:
I'll do Princess Jasmine from the Jasmine/Mulan grouping. On a related note -- where has anyone seen Mushu? We never have in 7 visits. Thanks.

We have seen him a couple times at Epcot outside the China pavilion.

Thank you. I'll have to keep looking for Mushu. We can't ever seem to find him -- only Mulan.

Can I sign up for another? I want to do the "Others" group --- perhaps Alice in Wonderland or the Mad Hatter?

Ok I have everything updated - getting ready to start combining groups if we don't have anymore interest - I will keep these open through wednesday!

Kristina

If it's not too late I would like to do Leo & June from Little Einsteins. (Disney Kids)

Thanks!
PS -- this is my first swap so I am a little nervous! :teeth:

OK add me to these:

Aladdin and Mulan

ALADDIN

In the Movies I

Chicken Little

SWAPPERS CHOICE

Cinderella

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter