WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect, thanks Monica! :banana: I'm planning on LOTS of adult beverages since I won't be on Mom duty!!!! :cool1: I don't have to be responsible for 15 days! Holy cow, I can't even imagine how cool this will be! BEST.......VACATION......EVER!!!!! :yay:

It'll be good to actually "see" you this cruise! :rotfl:

Wow... That was QUITE a panic attack... :eek:

Stress has been my enemy this week... & I'm sure I'm just off because of some of the meds I've had to take.

I've been taking the provigil for a few days to try and stay awake so I can get into a better sleeping routine. It has helped in that regard... but when you add it all up... I end up bouncing off the walls and getting myself crazy. Not good. It often feels like I have poison going through my veins, and I know that it is only adrenelin... :confused3

I had a nice cup of tea (made by the QM) and I sat quietly with a nice teddy bear for a while. :hug:

& tomorrow I'm going to try the world with the provigil... :sad2:

Don't know if I responded to this yesterday or not....
:grouphug::hug::grouphug::hug:

:grouphug: to all with troubles. I have been lurking and sent prayers. :grouphug:

I cannot find a thread for the Hawaii cruise. Could someone post the address please? Thanks.

Must admit pink leis are a draw!! Tom said he could find something to do if I wanted to come to CG :)

we are guarenteed 11C

THANKS MONICA for posting that Gold could book today. I was at a conference all day but read the post while the presenter was getting organized and used our break to call in.

:bounce:
Jan

Glad I was able to be of assitance :goodvibes Glad to see you & Tom coming along on this adventure too.

JAN, I'm so excited about getting to see you again!!!! I didn't realize you booked, woohoo!!!!!

Monica, LOTS of us owe you big thanks! I predict you'll be getting lots of free drinks onboard! :cool1:

I don't know about that....BUT....I won't turn down any free drinks!! :rotfl::lmao::rotfl2::laughing:

Holly--I am sorry too. Angie is right.

Fortunately you can choose your friends and collect people who do share your interests and values.

How about a Mother's Day event with you and Tyler a week early or a week late? Call it a Special Mother's Day and then that frees him up to be part of the celebration for his stepmom.

:grouphug:
Jan

Ditto on all the above....couldn't have said it any better. :hug:

:goodvibes

:hug: sounds good!

Hawaii has long been on Tom's bucket list as has Alaska. When his sister and other friends reported on their Alaska cruises and asked when we were going he would say "when Disney goes". They would laugh. He got the last laugh! We are on the WONDER in August.

Since I read this thread I knew about Hawaii so we could discuss it. He checked his calendar and said he could go. I am attending a conference and he cannot rationalize spending work time on the phone or computer with DCL ao we were going to see what was available Friday night.

BUT

that angel, MONIACA, posted that gold could book on Thursday. I read that during the conference while the presenter was getting organized so used my break to call. I stood in the back of the room with Beauty and the Beast music in my Bluetooth and when I got Paula from DCL I stepped out, made the reservation, wrote the # on a napkin and went back to the confernce.

We got the confirmation e-mail about 20 minutes later so when I met Tom for our lunch break I showed it to him on my I-phone.

:banana:

:blush:

That is what I thought but wanted to make sure - on another place I had said it had and they did not think so . . . I did not argue :)

This was only my 3rd cruise when we took it and the first really being part of the DIS group so I had no idea for sure! Gosh, now 4 years later I get to cruise with many from this group again and it will be my 11 or 12 cruise with Disney! I loved being part of this group and the CG!

That is what I thought! I did go to the CG on teh WBTA last year and one is planned for the EBTA this year too that I will attend also.

You know we were onboard for Mother's Day for this cruise too! I had not thought about that. But I agree with others - celebrate a week early or when you get back, maybe arrange for a quick cell phone call (not sure where we will be - need to look)

Krisann

That just cracks me up. It makes me think that it's got a life of it's own. hahaha.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I saw comments about the CG on the Hawaii thread.....I made a few points commenting that the ORIGINAL & FOUNDING CGs are on the Hawaii cruise. I hope I don't start a rumble! :rotfl2:

Really? They're starting already? Well since me and Mandy will be on this cruise.....we will set them straight!!!! hahaha.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Looks like I'm hijacking the thread this morning :lmao: Where is everyone else??

What do people have planned for this weekend??

Me - tomorrow morning, 5k around Lake Eola then tomorrow afternoon, driving out to Port Canaveral to eat w/ Deborah, Ian, Keith & Olivia at Fishlips while we watch the Magic sail away. I need to do :laundy: - might start that tonight....I need to start my pile for the Alaska cruise. Figured that's my plan for Sunday too.

I think I might be doing my taxes this weekend......:rolleyes1

Also, need haircut and color, put in a few hours at the office (been trying for three weeks to do that...THIS weekend would qualify for time and a half, so it's more worth my while), and buy new underwear!

I'll have to call you to prod you.

Also, need haircut and color, put in a few hours at the office (been trying for three weeks to do that...THIS weekend would qualify for time and a half, so it's more worth my while), and buy new underwear!

Get to the shower, woman!! :goodvibes

I know whose side I'm on!! (are we the Jets or the Sharks?) :lmao:

hahahaha.....I LOVE that musical. Saw it on Broadway. It's awesome.

I will have to go over to the Hawaii thread and let them know how it's going to happen since I'm hosting it. hahaha.

It's time for me to get a cut and color too. I'll be leaving in two weeks so the timing is right.

Jackie, do you know anyone on the Wonder who is in Handsome Daniel's position? I'm having a hard time getting space for the Champagne Girls in Alaska. They told me that both sea days are out. I wrote back and sort of nudged them to try harder to find 2 hours available somewhere on that boat coz they don't want to dissapoint 50 women and lose $500 worth of champagne drinking. I told him it's not very Disney of them. Let's see what they say when they return. But I could use a little help if you know anyone in that position.

Get to the shower, woman!! :goodvibes

Showered, groomed, dressed....this was my drive-by posting before heading out the door!

Will try to check in at lunch time, but will probably have to work through lunch as we are down on person and they'll need me to help with copy. (appling commercial codes to the log).

Oh, I posted this on the Hawaii thread and thought it was interesting. My cabin 9B catagory was still available this moring so I priced it and an exact apples to apples comparison, it went up $407, so that is the 'value' of my Gold CC status for early booking! :thumbsup2 MAJOR PROPS TO IAN, who booked a dummy cruise for me while on the Wonder. I guess I'd better get that deposit check into the mail to him right away!

It's time for me to get a cut and color too. I'll be leaving in two weeks so the timing is right.

Jackie, do you know anyone on the Wonder who is in Handsome Daniel's position? I'm having a hard time getting space for the Champagne Girls in Alaska. They told me that both sea days are out. I wrote back and sort of nudged them to try harder to find 2 hours available somewhere on that boat coz they don't want to dissapoint 50 women and lose $500 worth of champagne drinking. I told him it's not very Disney of them. Let's see what they say when they return. But I could use a little help if you know anyone in that position.

Nope, I don't. Hardly know anyone on the Wonder.

off to work!

Ok... who ever gets to page 250... please start a new thread...

I'm going out to grab a bite to eat and clear my head...

later... :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter