Water, Brita Bottles at Mk 5/21

LBCmd

Earning My Ears
i was at Mk on 5/21 and found out some great tips. The park sells bottled water for $2.50. We went to the Columbia Harbour House to sit down out of the afternoon sun. we were starting to get a little dizzy from the heat. We had brought 4 frozen bottles of water with us into the parks in a collapsible cooler that morning 9 am. By this time 4 pm they were all gone. So we went to Columbia and asked for 3 large waters and 2 packs of character cookies (79Cents each) The water was free and came in about a 32 oz cup with crushed ice in it. We poured the water into our Brita sports bottle which filtered it and then poured the water from the brita back into the water bottles we brought with us that morning. then put in the crushed ice. We refilled all 4 bottles and the brita for free. With clean cool water. It was great. That water lasted us the rest of the night. I thought this was a wonderful tip. Last year we went and my kids got very sick from drinking the water from the parks at the fountains. This year they never got sick while we were there. So save some money stop and ask for a glass of ice water and refill your bottles. And bring a small cooler that is vinyl and collapsable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter