Watching The Godfather for the gazillionth time!

Wizard of Oz, Sound of Music, Mary Poppins, The Ten Commandments, the original Star Wars movies episodes 4-6, Harry Potter series, and Twilight series.

Just on the subject of the Godfather... just got round to watching the second one. Wow! What a downer! Bloomin' miserable!
interesting.why so....I always thought it was salve to help us with the criminal element of part 1, that how could we as an audience have any empathy for the family....and though not the impact it had at release ...in later years allowed us cinema students to feel okay with Godfather being the top five film ever.

interesting.why so....I always thought it was salve to help us with the criminal element of part 1, that how could we as an audience have any empathy for the family....and though not the impact it had at release ...in later years allowed us cinema students to feel okay with Godfather being the top five film ever.

Without giving the plot away, it's just the last few minutes that got me down.

Lawrence of Arabia--probably seen this movie 50 times over the years.

lawrence-of-arabia-mad.gif

o0nI.gif

The most ever would probably be Ferris Bueller's Day Off. When I was a teen my friends and I watched it so much we could quote all the lines.
This pretty much. It holds a lot of fond memories of, well, skipping school.

Students worked the attendance office. We had a friend working it. Buddy's dad went to work early and we would skip the bus and head to his house with intent to walk to school and go in late. But every time he would throw Ferris Bueller in the VCR and we wouldn't make it to classes. We would get to the attendance office before they called home and sign in. Then the note that went to your teachers to let them know you are not absent, our friend didn't write them up (no computers, it was notes taken to each teacher.) And out the door we went for the day.

I've watched The Godfather and Fifty First Dates more than anything else, I think.

Have seen quite a few over the years, but I would put The Wizard of Oz up there with the most due to the number of times I've watched it as a child. Within the past 20 years, I would probably say Almost Famous. I absolutely love everything about that movie and can seem to watch it endlessly, lol.

2001: A Space Odyssey. I've seen it an uncounted number of times and always see it when it's playing in a theater. No other movie I've rewatched comes even close to this.

Just on the subject of the Godfather... just got round to watching the second one. Wow! What a downer! Bloomin' miserable!
I beg your pardon, I am thinking of part 3!

Never watched any godfather movies. No interest In that kind of gang violence. I have probably watched the Harry Potter movies the most, they are on TV almost every weekend. While there is violence in them, I find the overall message very uplifting.

Either A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, White Christmas, or possibly one of the Gamera movies (the MST3K version, of course)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter