Watch Out "WORLD" the Scrappers are coming - Thanksgiving 2013!

That's so annoying. They still haven't "released" Cindy's beyond 11/22. I checked online at 6:00 am today. Going to check again tomorrow...

Grrrr! Disney website is driving me nuts, when I logged in this morning none of my reservations show up, I have to relink them all. Thank goodness I have email confirmations on all of them. Think I will buy a little notebook make a list of all the confirmation numbers and carry it with me just in case.

oh no, thankfully you have the emails to back up the info! I put all my info on 3x5 index cards for each day, then carry the days only, less weight in my purse!

That's so annoying. They still haven't "released" Cindy's beyond 11/22. I checked online at 6:00 am today. Going to check again tomorrow...

hope they release it soon!

Grrrr! Disney website is driving me nuts, when I logged in this morning none of my reservations show up, I have to relink them all. Thank goodness I have email confirmations on all of them. Think I will buy a little notebook make a list of all the confirmation numbers and carry it with me just in case.

I actually put each reservation as a phone entry in my cell phone and pull it out for the numbers when I am there. If I want to remember the time too then I put the time as a secondary phone number.

Rebecca

I actually put each reservation as a phone entry in my cell phone and pull it out for the numbers when I am there. If I want to remember the time too then I put the time as a secondary phone number.

Rebecca

good idea...guess could add in my calendar on my phone too :thumbsup2

I can't figure out how to make appointments in my phone yet. I will have to get Josh to show me how the calendar works.

Finally got to make Cindy's reservations for 11/27, but the price went up! Oh well, it's vacation...

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Finally got to make Cindy's reservations for 11/27, but the price went up! Oh we'll, it's vacation...

:yay: probably because its the holiday!

got two more of my ADR's made yesterday, two more to go :banana:

last ADR's have been made :banana: got everything we wanted!

all that is left is making our CP lunch ressies when they release those dates!

Ladies, the time for our Teppan Edo reservation has been changed to 5:20 because my cousin and his wife (girlfriend?) will be joining us as well. I hope that's okay...

The number stays the same.

Oh and we've moved to Pop. Hoping that will increase my odds of getting a PIN code for free dining.

Jennifer, 5:20 is good, will note the change in my spreadsheet.

Hopefully you will get a pin code!

Ladies, the time for our Teppan Edo reservation has been changed to 5:20 because my cousin and his wife (girlfriend?) will be joining us as well. I hope that's okay...

The number stays the same.

thanks, will get it changed on my list!

hope you get the PIN too!, you can come over and visit us at AoA to check it out!

Is it November yet? I'm ready!

Julia has been dropping hints about which rides she wants to do, TOT is in my future again....the drops are fine, going back up not so much.:crazy2:

Is it November yet? I'm ready!

Julia has been dropping hints about which rides she wants to do, TOT is in my future again....the drops are fine, going back up not so much.:crazy2:

me too! she could come with us on ToT but I don't think we are at DHS together.

me too! she could come with us on ToT but I don't think we are at DHS together.

As long as I plan an easy ride or show for afterwards we should be okay.:) Last time we rode RNRC right after with fastpasses, not doing that again!

As long as I plan an easy ride or show for afterwards we should be okay.:) Last time we rode RNRC right after with fastpasses, not doing that again!

haven't done RNRC yet...but think its a lot like CA Screamin at DCA, just inside, not sure which one I will choose to ride first.

DH LOVES those rides, so if we're around he will happily take anyone who wants to go. I don't mind ToT, but I've only been on RNRC once, so I could say that I had done it ;)

DH LOVES those rides, so if we're around he will happily take anyone who wants to go. I don't mind ToT, but I've only been on RNRC once, so I could say that I had done it ;)

Jennifer I may take you up on that. I can do one or the other but not both together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter