• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Was DP brochure ever updated?

bluejasmine

DIS Veteran
To show that alot of items $4 and under are inluded under snack credit? I looked on the WDW site and I dont see where it was updated but I thought someone had posted it or a link to it at one time?

Hmm..I wonder why that is? Now we have heard of many ppl that have returned from WDW that have been able to get most things $4 and under as a snack under the DDP and I have even seen pics of some of the resorts that have many things labeled as snack items so I really have to wonder why it hasnt "officially been changed" I guess to really know for myself how the snack credits work I will have to see for myself in Aug..Im just one of those ppl who like to know ahead of time..lol

It was changed. The brochure used to list the included snacks. The language was changed to say those are examples of included snacks.

Lewisc said:
It was changed. The brochure used to list the included snacks. The language was changed to say those are examples of included snacks.

Yes, and it also says something about looking for the signs at the various places which tell what you can get for a snack on the DDP. I remember seeing these signs last year when they started allowing some of the F&WF foods to be allowed as a "snack."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter