Was Disney already planning to make Tinker Bell a bigger star before the Tinker Bell movies were announced?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When Disney's Tinker Bell debuted on DVD my mom became an instant Tinker Bell fan and I never knew that Disney's Tinker Bell would be the start of a whole line of Tinker Bell movies and so I wondered if Disney was planning to make Tinker Bell a bigger star due to the release of Disney's Tinker Bell? My mom has been a Tinker Bell fan since the movie came out and has office supplies and bedding and even handbags of Tinker Bell as well. Although Mom and I haven't seen the Tinker Bell movie yet we have seen parts of the other movies and we just love the amazing animation. I think Disney was thinking that the Tinker Bell line would be successful than the Disney Princess line

The Tinker Bell movies are some of my favorites! I only watched them as an adult with my kids, but they are so good! I wish they would either make more of these or at least remake one as a live-action. Julia Roberts as Tink in Hook is still one of my favorite characters ever. I think that Yara Shahidi will do a good job in Peter Pan and Wendy, but she's obviously not the main character. I hope she gets a spinoff.

Tinker Bell and Stitch are definitely my two unsung Disney heros (although they are both getting a lot of love right now0.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter