Wanting Riviera but not its resale restrictions

I did not think about that - but upon reflection those hallways might be a few inches smaller than BWV or Kidani. Not enough to worry most people, but when 2 parties that need a lot of room cross paths, you might need to find a way to yield....

Kidani is huge. It can easily fit a wheelchair, stroller and housekeeping cart. I’ve done it many times. I’ve passed strollers at speed, which I wouldn’t attempt at RIV. Boardwalk is in the middle.

Anyone who has walked through the hall in kidani has seen the carts and scooters and wheelchairs and strollers everywhere. The RIV hallways were surprising to me, when Disney does such a great job on accessibility and Epcot is just covered in people in scooters. Maybe not an issue for many, but not an issue that I see improving in the next 47 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter