Want to earn $70 for 5 hours work every now and then to add to your Disney fund?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else having trouble with this website? I registered and filled out the job history etc. and then went to apply for one of the Pepsi event jobs and when I put my username and password in it flashes up some words in red that disappear before I can read them and then does not actually log me in.

I had my info sent to me as if I forgot but yes, I did have it right and when I emailed them through the contact portion of the website they asked me to make sure I was putting in the right info (yeah...as if I never thought of that!!!)

Another weird part is that if I put in my email address like I am going to start from scratch and reregister it recognizes it and then asks for my password which it seems to accept but still does not log me in. Any ideas? I don't consider myself a computer idiot but I am also not a computer genius and this one has me stumped.

Thanks for any input/thoughts because this sounds like a perfect way to add some income in a way that I can work around DH's erratic schedule.

Stacy's a freak said:
I am SO applying for this! I have been complaining about needing a part time job but not wanting to work 2-3 nights/days a week. This sounds great for me. Now I have to wait until Monday when I can print the paperwork out to send it (I have no printer!!).

Thanks so much! I'm in NY too, but near Watkins Glen, so I promise not to steal any work from the other NYers. Thanks!!

Stacy-

My Mom & sister are in Horseheads and are both interested in this. Please post and let me know if you hear back about this. There were wondering about opportunities in the area. Since there is only 1 walmart in all of Chemung County and they haven't built the Target yet. They were curious as to how much work would be available in such a rural area.

ZanneMarie said:
Is anyone else having trouble with this website? I registered and filled out the job history etc. and then went to apply for one of the Pepsi event jobs and when I put my username and password in it flashes up some words in red that disappear before I can read them and then does not actually log me in.

I had my info sent to me as if I forgot but yes, I did have it right and when I emailed them through the contact portion of the website they asked me to make sure I was putting in the right info (yeah...as if I never thought of that!!!)

Another weird part is that if I put in my email address like I am going to start from scratch and reregister it recognizes it and then asks for my password which it seems to accept but still does not log me in. Any ideas? I don't consider myself a computer idiot but I am also not a computer genius and this one has me stumped.

Thanks for any input/thoughts because this sounds like a perfect way to add some income in a way that I can work around DH's erratic schedule.

I don't know what browser you are using, but I know I cannot login using Mozilla Firefox or it won't let me get to where I need to online. I use IE and make sure my cookies/cache are cleared before going on their site. Just remember that the login part is below the new registration area, some people forget that. If you are still having trouble I'd contact them directly by phone. GL!

Karalea said:
Stacy-

My Mom & sister are in Horseheads and are both interested in this. Please post and let me know if you hear back about this. There were wondering about opportunities in the area. Since there is only 1 walmart in all of Chemung County and they haven't built the Target yet. They were curious as to how much work would be available in such a rural area.
Sure! There are also opportunities in Ithaca, according to the website, so that opens things up a bit.

I'm curious too.

I sent all my info in and finally got an email yesterday. It said I was approved but they wouldn't have any events for 4-5 weeks and to be patient and I would hear from someone then. That doesn't make any sense to me. The website shows many, many events in my area :confused3

I got a call from a guy from Mass Connections who gave me a phone interview.....asked me the same questions as the website quiz. He told me then to make sure to get the paperwork in within the week. I sent it out a few days ago.

Thank you for the post. My mother retired a couple of months ago and is looking for a PT job to help pay for her insurance. Yet she's realizing she likes not working and doesn't want to be tied down in permanent hours. This would be perfect for her. She's a people person. Thanks again.

I signed up over the internet this weekend and had the phone interview Tuesday (they actually tried to call me Monday) before I even got a chance to fax in my documents. Faxed documents Wed and received confirmation Thurs, looks like I am set to go. They said after interview that the processing time was approx two wks then I should go to the website and apply for an event. I will post once I am accepted for an event. :cool1:

This is great. I was looking for something like this to bring in a little extra $$ and this might just be what I need. Something with no committment. I can do it when I want/need. Thanks C.Ann.

I was looking for this exact kind of job. Thank you sooooo much for sharing this information!

I still haven't heard anything yet - if I don't hear in a few weeks, I'll go to their website directly.

Denise

willoughbyclan said:
I signed up over the internet this weekend and had the phone interview Tuesday (they actually tried to call me Monday) before I even got a chance to fax in my documents. Faxed documents Wed and received confirmation Thurs, looks like I am set to go. They said after interview that the processing time was approx two wks then I should go to the website and apply for an event. I will post once I am accepted for an event. :cool1:

Did you fax a copy of your drivers license and social security card or did you mail a copy? I am not sure which to do...

I'm so glad that many of you have found this info helpful - however - here I sit - still haven't purchased a car yet, so I can't even apply!! :rotfl:

I'd appreciate it if folks would bump this up from time to time so we can hear how it goes for the first person who actually does an event..

:thumbsup2

I had my jurat notarized today and the notary couldn't believe there wasn't a spot anywhere on the form for my name. Couldn't anyone go in and have this notarized then someone else use it?
She ended up writing my name on the form.

Earstou said:
I had my jurat notarized today and the notary couldn't believe there wasn't a spot anywhere on the form for my name. Couldn't anyone go in and have this notarized then someone else use it?
She ended up writing my name on the form.
Hmm - that's the job of the Notary. Such is the law, it's all boiler plate :scratchin

As for me, I chickened out! I was so into applying and then I saw a meek little old woman at my WalMart this weekend handing out samples of some dairy substance and I just couldn't bring myself to: (1) take work away from her; and (2) hock some substance that I myself would never drink.

So I guess I'll stick to my day job. But best of luck to the rest of you!!!

Subscribing to the thread, so I remember to tell DD about it. It would make a great part-time job for her, since it did show up in our area. Thanks!

I haven't heard from them. I thought that they were supposed to call me but I haven't heard from anyone yet. I did get an email stating that I was accepted though...we'll see...

I got an email on the 18th saying they had all my paperwork and that I was excepted. And I should be hearing from my local agency, within 7 to 10 business day, for my first event and my user ID and password. :scratchin Has anyone else been given an ID and password?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter