Walt's Warriors (Team 7) Miles and Hours

Good evening Warriors! Tonight I did 3 miles in 37 minutes.
I would love it if the Warriors could stay together. I love being a part of a team and this team is the best! After leaving another site last January I never imagined I could find another team that could keep me motivated. Ha, and I was told I wouldn't be happy on the Dis boards.

Lily: I'm at WDW tomorrow till Sunday!! Hope to see you there!! Staying over at the POP!

Tracy

I want to be going to WDW! :guilty: OK, less than a month. I can take it.

Did 4.63 mile in 50 min last night on the indoor track. Praying that the woarmer weather and rain this weekend iwkl melt the path so we can do our 20-miler outside next weekend.

I'm going WDW too, Saturday and Sunday! :cool1:

STONKER 5 miler on the dreadmill today 68 minutes with warm up/cooldown. The dreadmill sucks all the life out of me. That's all I'm saying about that.

also got an official letter in the mail about volunteering for the Full, WS 11!!!

So excited!

OK, at work, waiting for yoga at 6, so I got my spreadsheet updated. WIll try to do teh online sheet tomorrow.

I love all of you!!! I knew I'd have offers for help. It's not bad, but a whole year kind of adds up.

Jim - SO proud of you for egtting back on that bike!!! I get afraid of goingoto fast as it is. i can't imagine how hard it was for you to get back on. Very proud of you!!! :goodvibes

Kate - Woo hoo on signing up fo BOston. that is awesome!! So, have you tried your neck warmer. I shoud havementioned that. Of course I forgot to pack it last weekend too, so it was completely gone form my mind.

Roxy? You want my snow? I know I'd miss it if I was gone form here, but for training, it stinks!

Amy - Huge congrats on your half! That is awesome!!! DOn't let that stonker get you down! BTW, what's a shred?

Lily - You know better than to associate a pace the cold and snow with how you will race! OMG, DH and I were doing 13+ pace in 05, but ran an 11:44.

Barb - You just keep on trucking. That is so awesome!

Michelle - WTG on the miles!

Becky - Great job on teh work outs!

Jen -You amaze me! BTW, yes, pilatres counts.

Tracy - WTG on beign an aweseome motivator!! I almost skipped my race last Thursday, but I didn't know how I'd explain it to you. :goodvibes

Keep up the great work everyone!!!

I know we'll be missing Miss Kate in January, is everyone else comming for marathon weekend?

BTW - 31 days to teh half, 32 to the full! :scared1:

Lily - You know better than to associate a pace the cold and snow with how you will race! OMG, DH and I were doing 13+ pace in 05, but ran an 11:44.

BTW - 31 days to teh half, 32 to the full! :scared1:
Yes, I do know, but I'm still undertrained and :scared1: disappointed in myself for that. But, nothing I can do about it now other than dig in and WISH. Thanks for the reminder.

Have fun at Yoga. :cheer2:

Some JERK came into town a couple of days ago & STOLE the falll weather.

It was in the high 70's today. I went on a beach run of 7.1 miles in 71 minutes.

Hey all my wonderful Warriors!!

Jim: I know what you mean by that Jerk, he was here today and will be here tomorrow with some rain thrown in!!

Yeah Amy in WDW, Lily in WDW and me in WDW this weekend!! Yeah Us - oh sorry everyone else, I WISH you all could be there.

I will throw in my 8miler around and around POP while there this weekend.

Carrie: That's right!! There would be no way you could explain missing a RACE!! Not to me!! I think we need to TELL Dave we are just going to stay trucking on in our little group of Warriors!! That is what we want and that is the end of the story!!

ALSO: ALL WARRIORS that are coming to the WISH meet, maybe we could meet a bit earlier that 4:30 at the POP to take a WARRIOR photo!! I will be there probably around 4pm because I have the name tags to hand out and hats to hand out and hats/visors to sell!! My Mom will be with so she can take the photo - no problem!!

Have a great weekend everyone and PLEASE keep up those miles and time exercising or doing work outside!!!

Tracy

Carrie, the shred, is the Jillian (trainer from Biggest Loser) DVD, called 30 day shred. it's a 20 minute WO,(3 minutes strength, 2 min cardio, 1 minute Abs), repeat 3 times. I only started it last week, but I love it because it is short and you really feel like you have done something.

Tracy, great idea for a warrior picture! I can definitely be there a little early.

I definitely need this team too..It helps me to keep myself accountable.

Thanks for teh explanartion AMy!

Jim - You coudl come here. high of 33 today. ;)

OK, did 90 min of yoga with my old instructor today. I miss her, but the new place is closer, cheaper adn does abs. Need that too, However, new person is type A, so teh mental relaxation part is non existent. :guilty:

I am so bummed! A team picture and I won't be there!:sad1:

I know...Tracy...you have a picture of me from the DL 1/2...just photoshop me in!!!:laughing: I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I can't wait to see the team photo!

3 miles for me last night. Unsure of time because I forgot to check!:confused3 Usual pace is right around 40 minutes for that distance, so let's go with that.

Still hoping to squeeze in that one last race for you Tracy!

Hey guys, just spent 30 mins doing stretches and exercises set out by physio. Dull dullety dull dull :rotfl: great job everyone

Did my 45 min last night. Did it outside, but quickly discovered teh path was worse than I thought. Shoudlk gahve been insed. So, we only did 3.6, as running on ice can be slower than you'd think. :upsidedow

Carrie i haven't actually bought a neck warmer yet! I intend to order one after christmas, when i can justify buying things for myself again!

Treadmill day today- 5.3miles 47 mins and 10 extra stretching.

Week total- 26.7miles and 233 mins (oh can i run a marathon over a week instead?!?!?!) :rotfl:

Hello Fellow Warriors hope all is well with everyone. I am getting so pumoed only three weeks til marathon weekend. Had to move my last long run up to this week do to doctor appoinments and school parties next week. Guess I will get to throw in an extra 15 miler before it is time to go. Anyway here is the weekly report.
12-08 6.51 mile run 58 minutes
12-09 4.19 mile run 39 minutes
12-11 10.01 mile run 1.38
12-12 20.01 mile run 3.23
I cannot wait to meet everyone marthon weekend. til then stay safe and happy training.:santa:

Yesterday I about an hour of firefighting @ 1 a.m. That SHOULD count as some cross training.

Then I got home and ran 7.25 miles in 67 minutes.

Hey everyone- ran home from my gym today- 9.1miles 82 mins and then my standard 10 stretching mins afterwards. Was very hard compared to TM running. Think i've been lulled into a false sense of security so must make extra effort to do most of my runs outside. Anyone else find this?

Hey guys, I did 4 miles in about 58 min on Thursday right before I left for WDW. I didn't have my garmin, but know the route.

This morning before we left I did 7.25miles in 1hr 47min 43sec around and around POP century.

Amy: did you have fun?

Lily: I left you a message Thursday night and sent you a text on Sat. Hope you have a great time. Sae lots of people with the Mousefest yellow lanyards on!.

Stay well Warriors!!

Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter