Walt Disney World Outlines Details of Upcoming 'Good to Go' Days

Because they want to know how many people will be in a park that day. With date based tickets they can do that to a great extent even without reservations. With APs they have no idea. At this point, for the VAST majority of days in a year, there is not an issue with reservations and even if there were now, you can hop whenever you want so far easier to work around. I don't love it but there is very logical reason why.
You still have to make park reservations for Magic Your Way Seasonal Base Tickets from Shades of Green. At least there is a reason for non-date based park reservations.

I think if Nelson Peltz ever gets his way they will relearn why Walt called us guests and not customers
I wouldn't get your hopes up on that. Peltz is a typical corporate agitator who is only interested in profit, return on investment and share price. If he was on the board, the quickest way (and therefore the one he would take) would involve cutbacks, layoffs and even more price rises/gouges than there are currently. Customer service improvements would be waaaaay down towards the bottom of his list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter