Waitlisting!!

Nikkimouse44

Mouseketeer
I just booked my FIRST EVEN DVC OWNER trip but one day (first day) wasn’t available at the treehouse.

I booked a 2br night one
I waitlisted the treehouse

I booked the treehouse nights two and three

If it becomes available, will they just move my reservation over, or do I have to do anything?

Make sure the WL is set up to replace the 2BR when it fills. After it fills, chat/email/call MS and ask them to merge the WL reservation with the treehouse reservation so you’ll have one confirmation number for all three nights.

Enjoy your trip!

I just booked my FIRST EVEN DVC OWNER trip but one day (first day) wasn’t available at the treehouse.

I booked a 2br night one
I waitlisted the treehouse

I booked the treehouse nights two and three

If it becomes available, will they just move my reservation over, or do I have to do anything?

Congratulations. Treehouse Villas are great, especially for Disney Springs area. We also like to grill so having a personal (charcoal) grill was nice.

When you create a waitlist, it asks if you want to replace a reservation. If you selected to replace the 2BR from night #1 then it will cancel that reservation and create a new one (you typically get the cancellation email first, so don't panic).

You then can call to merge the separate treehouse reservations.

Congratulations. Treehouse Villas are great, especially for Disney Springs area. We also like to grill so having a personal (charcoal) grill was nice.

When you create a waitlist, it asks if you want to replace a reservation. If you selected to replace the 2BR from night #1 then it will cancel that reservation and create a new one (you typically get the cancellation email first, so don't panic).

You then can call to merge the separate treehouse reservations.
I had member service (via chat) create the reservation for me. So I’m sure they did it correctly but I’ll go into my account later and take a look!!

I had member service (via chat) create the reservation for me. So I’m sure they did it correctly but I’ll go into my account later and take a look!!

Unfortunately, when you look at a waitlisted booking on the online Dashboard it omits the information if it replaces another reservation or not. That info shows up on the screen only when a waitlist is created online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter