• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Waitlist Support Group...who want's to join?

supersuperwendy

any happy little thought?
I know I can't be the only one longing for my waitlist to come though! Do you log into the member website daily to see if it came through? I do!!! Do you have just one that would make your dreams come true or do you have two to give you a better shot of getting out of the resort you are booked at?

If this sounds like you.... join my support group!

I cancelled one waitlist last night and created a new one! I'm hoping beyond hope to get a standard view studio at BWV oct. 29 - nov. 1. It's a long shot at best and I know...but boy would I love some pixie dust! :tink:

what are you hoping to get??? :cheer2:

I am on a wait list for July 4th - 11th at OKW for a 2br near HH. I have a 2 br reservation already but would like to be near the HH. No big deal if I don't get it but we are bringing our two nieces, which will be their first time staying on property so we would like to be close to the main pool. Doesn't hurt to try! pixiedust:

We have the the second half of our split stay at OKW. I love it there and am excited to stay there, but my kids really want AKV because they have never stayed there. I'm hoping it comes through for them and even told them to keep the waitlist until 7 days before check-in. 5 points would be put into holding and then not used, but it's a small price to pay for happy boys.:)I used to check once a day, but that was closer to my 7 mo booking window, as lots of people were moving around. I still check a couple of times a week, but my guess is, if we get it, it won't be until closer to our trip.

One of my waitlists, BCV for 1 day at the end of our trip, came through a few weeks ago. Now I'm hoping for 1 day to come through at VWL for 1 day in October otherwise we'll have to move 3 times in 6 days!

I stalked my waitlist every day for the last month, and then....2 weeks before we go I got an email saying my waitlist came through!!:cool1: So hang in there - we were at SSR in a studio for a week, and I was finally able to get my AKV savannah view studio and I couldn't be more excited! I love SSR, but I'm going in August with my BFF, so really wanted somewhere different with my hubby. Now he's excited too!

Fingers are crossed for you! Good luck - I honestly felt like I won a contest when my came through!:goodvibes

I am also stalking my wait list constantly. I have a BW studio booked for 2 nights in June and I desperately want to move it over to BCV. My dad is coming down and the room is for him and we are staying at BC for this trip and I want him to be able to use the pool with the kids. I could have got 1 night but I knew if he had to move resorts he would be grouchy so I am hoping both nights come through. Though I am losing hope as we get closer to the trip

I definitely stalk daily!

We are waiting for the last two days of our October vacation. Hoping to get a Boardwalk view one-bedroom!

It's a hard time of year to get BWV due to Food and Wine but I will keep hoping. It has always come in before.

I check my waitlist frequently. In between times, I kick myself for even having to be on the waitlist!.. Only 4 days before the 7 month window opened, there were 1 BRs available at BCV for our October trip. But since we didn't have enough BCV points, we'd have to borrow from next year. We really try not to borrow, and in only 4 days we could use other points-we have plenty of OKW points left. Sure enough-you know what happened in 4 days-waitlist!
I'm also on another waitlist, for a value studio at AKV, for days I decided to add.

I'm waiting too. first night and last night. We don't mind moving but could live without it.

When the Orlando June 30th One Direction tickets went on sale a few weeks ago we were able to snag some so we changed our disney dates to coincide with the concert. Going to the show is worth moving a bit to me.

On a waitlist for my DH's and DD's December trip--2 nights at BLT in a SV room. I waited only 5 days into the 11 month window and could not get that view.

Good luck everyone!!!

Just checked..and nope not waitlist yet! I have major doubts that I'll get it. Booking only 5 months out for F&W and trying to get in the boardwalk is soooo unlikely!

I hope somebody gets pixie dust soon!!!!:wizard:

I'm looking for 1 night in a VWL studio to come through for the evening of December 9. I have that night on Member cash, but hope that the wait list comes through.

I need a support group or therapy.:rolleyes2:rolleyes2 We are wait listed for 10/5-10/7 at BCV. We are currently booked for a split stay at BLT 10/5-10/7 and BCV 10/8-10/11. We are ok with the split stay and I actually think it will be a nice way to do things, but my kids want the BCV pool the whole time and my parents don't want to switch resorts. Please assure me that the switching resorts won't take too much time or be too much of a hassle.:mad:

I need a support group or therapy.:rolleyes2:rolleyes2 We are wait listed for 10/5-10/7 at BCV. We are currently booked for a split stay at BLT 10/5-10/7 and BCV 10/8-10/11. We are ok with the split stay and I actually think it will be a nice way to do things, but my kids want the BCV pool the whole time and my parents don't want to switch resorts. Please assure me that the switching resorts won't take too much time or be too much of a hassle.:mad:

I actually like split stays, I think it makes the trip feel longer! Just get packed up the night before you check out. About 30 minutes before I think we are really going to leave I call bell services. At BLT they were super fast..I think in less than 10 mins! Let them know you are sending your stuff to the next resort, they'll give you a little receipt. Then head out for your day! Later that afternoon head to the beach club and check in. Once you are in your room call bell services to bring up your stuff. It's super simple and I enjoy it!

I'm on a wait list for one night, Sept. 30, for a BW standard view studio. It's been active for several months. I still have time so I hope it comes thru. If not, I have a studio at Jambo so I'm good with that.

Our kids' fall break are the week of Columbus Day. Our home resort is AKV, but this year we wanted to try for something different.

We're waitlisted for VGC (really want that to come through so we can visit Disneyland for the very first time). But, we feel very fortunate to have 5 nights at BWV booked during that week as a backup plan. I've seen how tough the EPCOT resorts are to book during F&W, so even if the waitlist doesn't come through, we'll be looking forward to trying out BWV for the first time.

Oh, and yes - I log in to the member web site several times a week to check the status WL status.::yes::

I'm in...

Nov 20-23 for 2 BDR at BCV.

I currently have those dates for a 2 BDR at OKW, but want to change as my mother loves the location near Epcot. My father is faililng fast with ALS and my mother is really going to need all the pixie dust we can give her to get through that first major holiday without him (as we all are). We were supposed to travel over July 4th to VWL but canceled that due to his sudden downturn in health (I made BirdsofPreyDave's waitlist dreams come true with that cancelation).

At a busy time of year, I absolutely understand if it does not come through, but I thought staying somewhere where she feels totally at home would be a good thing. If not, we will enjoy the extra balcony space at OKW :)

We have a reservations at SSR for Sept 30- Oct 6... We are waitlisted at BLT LV Studio for those dates and at VWL for the same dates. We will be going with my ds4 and dd who will be 6mo when we go... I was really hoping for something that was close to the MK since its where we seem to spend most of our time. Im mostly just happy we are going at all considering I just booked last week and it's the beginning of f&w that weekend. But I really have no desire to stay at SSR. Someone please tell me it's nicer than it seems:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter