waitlist success

DrDO

Mouseketeer
Received a call from member services today and was pleasantly surprised to hear that our waitlist for a Grand Villa came through at OKW for Dec 2- Dec 7. We had a 2 bedroom and a 1 bedroom reserved at Boardwalk for those dates. Member services made the switch. This obviously opens those days at Boardwalk. I know it is a popular week so I hope someone will also benefit from our success. :cool:

Congrad!

BTW, my waitlist is sucessful too. Finally got a whole week in Nov in BWV, in the midst of F&w festival. Yay.

Congrats! only the first day of our waitlist has come through so far. send a little pixie dust please.

I'm on the waitlist for those same days. Dec 2- 7. Hope I get a call :) Or at least farther down the list....

had a call on our machine today saying our dec 5 waitlist at vwl is clear now....since we were not here....we have until tuesday to confirm......but think monday at 9 am will be the time to call....

waitlist DO work.....

I got a call too. I was wait listed at BWV and VLV Got 12/2 at BWV and 12/5 at WLV :) Just hope they keep coming, maybe at the same place too;)

Ours came through too. We had a 1 bedroom at OKW and wanted a 2 bedroom for Nov. 3 - 10. Since we got it we will be able to have the inlaws join me, my DH, my DS (9), and baby DS (5 months), for the first half of trip and best friend for the second half. Yippeee!!!!!!!!!:pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter