• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Waitlist at AKL Kadani

dizplanner

DIS Veteran
I switched from VWL to AKL Kadani at 7 months. However a 1 bedroom Savannah view was not available our first night, Dec 8. So I have a standard view booked and am waitlisted for the savannah view. I was able to get the savanna view for the other 6 nights, Dec 9-15. I'm assuming the waitlist will come through given I have 7 months, but thought I would get others feedback.
Do I have pretty good odds in getting my waitlist?

If worst comes to worst, having to move after the first night isn't that big of deal, but I would rather not have to.

I knew early December was a popular time for DVC, but I was still surprised that the savannah rooms were all booked up at 7 months, given the size of the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter