Waitlist already came through!!

Pennyguy23

DIS Veteran
Well we decided that we wanted my parents to come down for our annual Dec/Jan stay. Well I figured that BCV would be the best for them since my Dad is one of those guys who isn't about to ride the bus every where we go and he loves to get up early in the morning and get his diet coke and go for a long walk while everone else gets ready. So we are going to AKV for 3 nights over New Years Eve, we will move over to BCV for the last 4 nights. We had the waitlist come through for two stuidos at BCV for Jan 2nd-6th. I didn't hurt having two of the nights be the weekend;)

Yeah that is always a relief! It sounds like SSR might be a good fit for your dad sometime since he loves long walks. Those grounds are filled with gorgeous walking paths. However, you do need to take the bus to the parks
which he isn't crazy about - BCV will be perfect - but for a split stay sometime. . .SSR might be worth a try.

Yeah that is always a relief! It sounds like SSR might be a good fit for your dad sometime since he loves long walks. Those grounds are filled with gorgeous walking paths. However, you do need to take the bus to the parks
which he isn't crazy about - BCV will be perfect - but for a split stay sometime. . .SSR might be worth a try.

Thats very true, My Mom came with us for a few days this past May and we were stay at BWV and we walked over to BCV pool and she was like" Wow why didn't we stay here?" She is a big pool gal. A good book, a lounge chair and she is set until dinner.

Great news! So there is really a wait list? I was worried that we were just told that to try and keep us happy. ;)

I just called member services on a whim thinking that there probably would be no availability. We got VWL 12/22 - 12/27 in a 2 bedroom! We will add a few days on the end at SSR. Yayyy!

When did you go on the waitlist? I've been waiting for a studio for 12/30-1/3. Have a 1BR-but would love to save those points!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter