waiting for the CCI shuttle

albianne

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me if there is anywhere to sit like bench's or a low concrete type wall while waiting for the CCI shuttle back and forth. I have a bum leg and will be renting a scooter inside the parks but once I drop it off and walk to the shuttle I'll be ready to "perch" somewhere while I wait :)

I believe there was a bench right by the shuttle at the CCI and also there were low benches by where the pick up was at Disney. :sunny:

At the CCI there is a very limited number of wooden benches available. The waiting area at DL is undercover with several cement benches.

At last visit to DLR, I stayed at CCI and used the shuttle (June 2004). The shuttle at that time dropped off away from the maingate area, nearer to the drive-in entrance off S. Harbor Blvd. I don't have enough posts yet in this forum that'll allow me to include urls, but if you're interested, I can email you an aerial link that will show exactly where the dropoff is located, at least from my last visit. Let me know.

Blessings, Edlyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter