Waiting for GottaPlay!!

LorieR

DIS Veteran
As of today, we are still waiting for GottaPlay to credit our credit card, some of us since 3/1!!

alacazander
azgal81

faithhope
Chelley00
LovesDoomBuggies

Toby's Friend - got credit on 3/20!!! :)
LorieR - finally got credit on 4/2!! :)
Sweet_Mel - got credit on 4/5!!!

Anyone else unfortunate enough to be on this list with us?? :rotfl2:

nope, I just disputed $12.95 w/ American Express and then faxed them a screen shot showing the $1 offer, my email with my sign up date, and my email with my cancellation date.

I suck at waiting. :hippie:

Hahahaaha I made the list! I don't think though in this situation it is a good thing.

I guess I should have asked everyone if it was okay to put you on the list but I was just so excited to see that I am not alone :laughing: :eek: :dance3:

Still awaiting credit! Of course everything else I was expecting a refund for from other companies came through no problem!

I signed up on the March 16th received credit from QR within hours and canceled on the 17th.

My CC was credited FIRST for $13.95 and then debited for $13.95 both on March 19th. Strange.
They qave me back all the $$ before they charged me. They never even took the $1.00. :confused3

I'm going to be keeping an eye on this one!

Yikes - I just signed up maybe a week and a half ago, cancelled a couple days later and had credit back a few days after that. I feel lucky!

Good luck to those of you waiting!

Here is my update!

I have NOT received my $13.95 back yet. I made several phone calls yesterday and could not get a live person. Had to leave messages. Instead of getting a phone call back I got two emails. Both emails say the same thing. We show we refunded you on March 2nd and it may take 3-5 business days for the credit to show up. ahhh hello it's been THREE weeks now.

I sent another email off to them this morning. I'm so tired of deal with this company.

Here is my update!

I have NOT received my $13.95 back yet. I made several phone calls yesterday and could not get a live person. Had to leave messages. Instead of getting a phone call back I got two emails. Both emails say the same thing. We show we refunded you on March 2nd and it may take 3-5 business days for the credit to show up. ahhh hello it's been THREE weeks now.

I sent another email off to them this morning. I'm so tired of deal with this company.

Have you talked to your cc company yet? Mine was Chase and they told me it could take up to 30 days for it to credit!!! Can't understand why but that is what she said. It is already 19 days... I will file a dispute if nothing happens before then. Doesn't make sense that so many people had no problem at all while some of us have been waiting this long, although it seems that a few people have been credited after 10-14 days. Guess I will just keep checking every day and hoping :)

Dang that Gottaplay! While I did get my $13.95 back on my cc, I never received credit for signing up through SR!! :sad1: I do have a Trouble Ticket set up, but it's been over 2 weeks & nothing...oh well. It could be worse, I could be on your list for not getting my $13.95 back too!!

I hope you all get your $$ back on your cc soon!!

you can take me off the list, I got a $12.95 credit on my Amex today.

Wow...sorry you guys have had such a hard time with Gottaplay. I'm looking for offers to do, but I'm definetely skipping this one!

No credit here either, and no response after 3 emails. Guess I'm going to have to start calling.

Gosh! I feel like I won the lottery! This was the very first trial offer I've ever done on any rewards program and my CC got credited back a couple of days after I cancelled. Of course, with the problems so many seem to be having, I'm leery of doing any more...guess I'm afraid to push my luck. I wish everyone else who's having problems good luck.

Well, I sent them ANOTHER e-mail yesterday about the lack of a credit to my cc account and I asked them to respond. This is what I got a few minutes ago:

Dear Lorie,

Thank you for your email. As you have may noticed, our website is
currently undergoing a massive upgrade. As a result, we are having a few
difficulties accessing your account. Please rest assure that we will
answer your billing inquiry as soon as our systems are up and running.
Please accept our sincerest apologies for the delay and any
inconveniences you may experience during this time.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.

Sincerely,

GottaPlay Billing Department

I am going to scream!!! I told them I wouldn't know about their website upgrade since I had CANCELED on 3/1!! Can't believe this is still going on and on and on and on..... anyone else have any better luck lately?

Better luck :lmao: ? Nawwww here is the letter I got today after two more emails: Lori - look familiar? They are not even giving us personal attention now just form letters.
Dear Connie,

Thank you for your email. As you have may noticed, our website is currently undergoing a massive upgrade. As a result, we are having a few difficulties accessing your account. Please rest assure that we will answer your billing inquiry as soon as our systems are up and running. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the delay and any inconveniences you may experience during this time.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.

Sincerely,

GottaPlay Billing Department

GottaPlay Interactive, Inc.
phone 866.348.2800
http://www.GottaPlay.com

Do you think they do this on purpose for the interest? Maybe they think we will give up?

:headache:

I almost hate to tell you guys this, but now I've been credited twice. I got a credit for $12.95 on 3/18 and a credit for $13.95 on 3/22.

:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter