Waiting for FTP confirmation

stormi65

<font color=FF99FF>I love the Magic Kingdom the be
It's been almost a week and have not received my mailed confirmation from Disney. How quickly others were receiving them. I live in the Southeast. On previous trips it seemed I got the written confirmation very quickly.

:confused:

Called and booked FTP Thursday, May 8 (yes, we were up at 7 AM EDT:p ) through WDTC (non-DC). We just received our confirmation today - Friday, May 16.

As a note to others: we booked Polynesian LV Concierge, and the confirmation said: POLYNESIAN - CONCIERGE LAGOON

It also listed the CHARACTER FRAMED ART KEEPSAKE and the 2 ULTIMATE PARK HOPPER TICKETS.

I booked ours last Saturday and still haven't received a confirmation.....but we live in the Southwest and have very slow mail service, so who knows how long it'll be.

I will give it a couple of more days before I call.

I think with all the bookings that came in around that time frame they are just slower in coming right now.
We got two today, one from May 9th, the other a modified one from May 11th.
I'd give it a few days yet.

Ours took about a week, but we booked it with the DC before it was available to the general public. Give it a day or two more, then call.
life.gif

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

Our confirmation took just a week. The cancellation of our previous ressie came just a day before our confirmation. Stormi - we'll be at the WL the same week. We're very happy with the deal we got! :)

The Fairy Tale Package helped us be able to go back to Disney than we previously thought possible. We couldn't resist! Our daughter will be celebrating her 10th birthday while we are down there.

Maybe we will bump into you that week at WL. We are getting a woodsview room. Hoping for a upper floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter