Wait til you see THESE TDS weekend promos!

Donna

Where Magic Lives
Just thought everyone might want to visit their nearest TDS this weekend! GREAT promos going on to finish up your christmas shopping:

Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Spend $35 get 10% off
spend $45 get 15% off
spend $55 get a free CD
spend $75 get a free princess doll
spend $100 get a free Monopoly game
spend $150 get a free toaster or waffle maker
spend $200 get a free $50 gift card

no substitutions
one per guest/family
no splitting orders for more than one gift.

Toys on sale for $19.99
Super scare sulley
electronic talking mike
scooter mike
monster step a tune
make your own monster
dancing chacha bear
pooh drum set
pet cash register
disney guesswords

kids arctic crewneck fleece and screen fleece 10.99
adult arctic embroidered fleece 19.99
mickey xmas layette 50% off
frames and photo albums 25% off
pooh moonbeam and mm/mn layette 25% off
kids warmwear 50% off

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

that the Disney Stores will be picked clean this weekend. Won't be much left for any after Christmas sales.

Do these promotions work on the purchase of park passes? I have to buy 3 four or five day park passes and would love a $50 gift card!

I heard there were going to be some great sales this weekend! Now if they would only count the disney dollars I am going to buy towards my total purchase price...

Melissa :)

Unfortunately no, park passes do not count in your total towards 'earning' these promos items. Neither do disney dollars or gift certificates/cards.

Also you can use your Disney club card and if your subtotal after the discount and before taxes is $55 or higher you can earn the free gift items.. and if your subtotal after the discount and before taxes is in the $35-$45 range you will NOT get the 10 or 15% extra off-- this was clarified to us this morning.

My heart is too! The total damage: Three sweatshirts (2 at $10/each 1 @ $15)
Xmas baby outfit $14, booties $4, eeyore pjs $3.50, pooh towel $9, baby xmas pjs $11. I think I forgot something else, cause I used DC discount & got the doll free! Total with tax was like 78. Gotta love TDS! Although, you have to wonder how if they are selling everything 1/2 off how they plan to profit. I bet that they have such a high markup that they are still raking it in.

Was at TDS today almost all Christmas ornaments were 50% I bought many plush ornaments for 2.99 each and I got a gorgeous Pooh tree topper for $8. I also bought my 2 DD's christmas dresses which are now 50% of, they were $16 each (Thank goodness I waited) I could not believe the sale I also got the 10% discount. I will be going back tommorrow for sure!

Just back - they had the princess snowglobe I wanted, that with my pins and other odds & ends came to over $150 after DVC discount. Santa is bringing a Mickey Toaster to our house :D

WOW - such a shame I've done sooooo much damage at TDS already this season & all my christmas shopping is done.

BOO HOO

Went to disney store last night to get disney dollars for our trip . bought 150 dollars worth they lady let me split it up on 3 orders and gave me 3 dolls . talk about a deal ..

Good for you with 3 dolls, but whomever did this transaction for you, made a mistake, that should never have been done! It was your lucky day. No freebies on Disney Dollars and no splitting transactions should occur. I might have to visit your store!

I really wanted the Disney monopoly, so I purchased a Disney trivia game(20), 2 plush mickeys(20),2 sipper cups(6), and WAY too many pins! I handed the CM my DVC card before she started ringing everything up(she looked perplexed...not a good sign!). According to her, you had to spend $100 after ALL discounts, but before taxes(6.5% in NC), and she estimated I was @ $10 short. I purchased 3 more pins, but am still confused, as total should have been @$107, not $112, but who knows. They were very limited on clothing at that particular store, and had very few Christmas ornaments at 50% off, but deals could be had on what was left.

Purchasing park passes, Disney Dollars and gift certificates are always excluded from promotions like these. Pre-sales of movies coming out on video/dvd are also excluded.
It sounds like everyone made out well. Everyone is pitching in to try and stimulate our economy. They are still predicting the worst retail holiday season since 1992, though. Nobody is making much of a profit this year.

After just reading this thread (and realizing that I missed the sale), I went out to Disneystore.com. They have the Free Mickey Toaster with $150.00 in purchases offer still going. As my wife has been wanting one of these...I was able to get some more Christmas shopping done, as well as a couple of birthdays.

I believe that this offer and guaranteed delivery by Christmas with standard shipping ends tomorrow.

Ok,
I bought a Cindy kids sweatshirt 10.99
12 days of Xmas sing along VHS tape 7.99
2 of those small towels that enlarge when wet 2.50 each
3 disney pins 8.00/ 4.00 /5.00
buzz walkie talkies 17.99
cinderella 2 VHS 17.99 (pre-order) and received 3 pictures
Tink adult sweatshirt - 9.99

Received the 10% DC discount and the free doll.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter