Wait List Questions

IMarriedMyEllie

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Howdy Friends! I am currently waitlisting BW In the category for BW view. I am aware my chances of getting this one are much less than Garden / Pool View category. I would prefer the waitlist with Garden view as it gives me a better chance. I couldn’t figure out how to waitlist when one of my days was available with Garden View (first day). We do not want a split stay. We currently have SS booked with the waitlist. Is there a way to modify my BW view waitlist to Garden view without accepting the available single day and Split Stay scenario with SS?

Howdy Friends! I am currently waitlisting BW In the category for BW view. I am aware my chances of getting this one are much less than Garden / Pool View category. I would prefer the waitlist with Garden view as it gives me a better chance. I couldn’t figure out how to waitlist when one of my days was available with Garden View (first day). We do not want a split stay. We currently have SS booked with the waitlist. Is there a way to modify my BW view waitlist to Garden view without accepting the available single day and Split Stay scenario with SS?
I do not believe you can modify a Waitlist. If you cancel and do the waitlist again, you would be dropped to the bottom of the list. Maybe call and see if a CM can help you before changing anything?

Not sure what you mean with "SS booked with the waitlist" Booked/Reserved and Waitlisted are different - can you clarify what you mean?

You can’t change the waitlist so you need to cancel since it’s a different category.

To waitlist a room that has some availability, just go in and choose your dates again on the calendar and it will give you the option to waitlist it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter