Wait for Codes.....or Book Package???

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
OK, with these 'rumors' flying that Disney will be offering some very good deals on packages, I am leaning towards booking a package. However, my DH wants me to hold out and see if there will be room-only codes and/or AP rates. We haven't bought AP's yet, but we were planning to b/c we are going to WDW twice this year, maybe even three times. But, besides that, I still was figuring that this package offer floating around in cyber-rumor-land might be even better than waiting for codes/AP rates. What do you think? Is anyone else dealing with this dilemma?

Also, if I go with the package, what's the policy on payments? I know it has to be paid in full before you arrive, but how far in advance? Thank you!

I am absolutely on the edge of my seat waiting to see what will be out there the end of August.....I am getting nervous that we haven't booked the hotel yet waiting for a deal....

I was also going to but AP's for the family for our July trip because we will be going back in June 2004 and(hopefully Dec 2003!!) But this package is looking really good right now and we'll be able to switch from our split stay at CSR and BC to all 7 nights at GF!!

If this offer is as good as it sounds I could see the possibility of many people who otherwise wouldn't be going now deciding to take a trip and thus Disney not needing to offer any other discounts to AP holders becuase the rooms will be full!! That's just my guess. I'm just too nervous to wait and find out I get no better discount than the AAA I have. So I think I'm going to go for it tomorrow and book the package!! I think???

As tempting as this package deal sounds, I still think buying APs for 2-3 trips will save you money in the long run. It must be so hard to wait though!! Hang in there. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter