VWL Pin

We signed up at the end of April fter having gone to WDW because NY has YET to approve VWL. We got two pins in the tote bag we received but no license plate which we can't use in NY anyway. Still waiting for official word that we have closed. Sounds like the pins and the plates are the mercy of the winds or the whims of whomever you are working with.

Well, we never got any WL pins and hubby just asked me about them again so I finally picked up the phone and called MS, they're all gone....snooze you lose.....looks like I'll be Ebaying for one. Can anyone tell me what they look like? I've seen Totem Pole ones and then one that says Wilderness Lodge on it. Maybe he'll feel better when I tell him that the USA ones are very special because they have the inscription on the back and that they've already stopped production.........:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter