VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

mojomanny
Here are pictures of 3519 from our recent Oct trip
Master Bath
IMG_1456.jpegIMG_1458.jpegIMG_1459.jpeg

Master Bedroom

IMG_1460.jpeg

Living room. This was a quirky thing, notice the placement of tv to the left of sofa. Not a big deal but if sitting there you had to crane your neck to watch
IMG_1461.jpeg
IMG_1462.jpeg

Great pictures! Is that last one in the main building or the BRV building?

Unrelated - but does anyone know if ALL of the studio villas have that small child-sized drop down bed or only some of them?

Do we know if they sell any of those pictures? Like the Geyser Point one?
I don't recall seeing those anywhere. The Mercantile would make the most sense if anyone had them. Im sure in a few years when they have another major refurb they will be on the market at that point, but that will be way down the road

Great pictures! Is that last one in the main building or the BRV building?
It's near the top of the atrium of the BRV lobby, just outside our room

I don't recall seeing those anywhere. The Mercantile would make the most sense if anyone had them. Im sure in a few years when they have another major refurb they will be on the market at that point, but that will be way down the road

It's near the top of the atrium of the BRV lobby, just outside our room
That's too bad. I would buy one for sure.

Good Morning all! We are planning our 2025 WDW Trip and I was wondering what you all think our chances would be for booking two 2 Bedrooms (dedicated) at the 7 month mark the first week of May?

Good Morning all! We are planning our 2025 WDW Trip and I was wondering what you all think our chances would be for booking two 2 Bedrooms (dedicated) at the 7 month mark the first week of May?
I'd say pretty good as that's not a traditionally huge travel time for most families as schools aren't quite out and spring breaks are over. But, I'd try right at the 7-month mark and go on a waitlist if you don't get it as those do open up sometimes. Good luck!

I agree with being ready to book promptly at 8 AM Eastern when the 7 month window opens. Now that the first two weeks of May are in the second least expensive season, it’s becoming more popular!

Back from another whirlwind vacation - and we got our requested room! I requested room #2519 or 3519 and we received #2519 - dedicated 2-bedroom.

We've stayed in a newly remodeled room already (first ones to stay in 1-bedroom 2507 in Dec 2022) so we were excited to tray a remodeled 2-bedroom.

A few Cons from me:
  • I didn't like how the master shower and toilet was tied to the living room.
  • The couch was one of the most uncomfortable couches ever
  • One couch cushion was filled with air - so if you sat on it with the 'right' angle it would sound like a whoopie cushion
I love the location of this room. Close to the lobby and elevators. Nice view of the pool area from the balcony.
I 100% agree with you regarding the primary suite bathroom location!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter