VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

So I'm not staying at the Lodge this next trip sadly. When I was doing my ADR's I didn't make my usual one for WC because I figured I didn't want to have to worry about leaving the park so I made one for the Plaza instead. Now I'm second guessing myself and wondering if I'll regret not doing WC
Update. I went ahead and switched over to WC. I just think I'd regret it too much
DLI…..I am so glad you switched to WC. We did not have an ADR, but while at the MK on Sunday we thought we would see if there was anything available. We were able to get a ressie @The Plaza.This was always a fav spot but it has gone downhill the last few visits, but we thought we’d try it again. Sadly, it is really subpar imo. They have removed so many of our favorite items, and our choices were completely lacking. We had a wonderful breakfast at WC this morning!

DLI…..I am so glad you switched to WC. We did not have an ADR, but while at the MK on Sunday we thought we would see if there was anything available. We were able to get a ressie @The Plaza.This was always a fav spot but it has gone downhill the last few visits, but we thought we’d try it again. Sadly, it is really subpar imo. They have removed so many of our favorite items, and our choices were completely lacking. We had a wonderful breakfast at WC this morning!
Oh wow I'm even more glad now that I changed it. Thank you. I have never had a bad meal at WC and I'm really looking forward to it.

Hello, fellow DVC Members who own at VDH. CodeSpyder, me, the developer of the DVC Planner app wonders if one or more of you could donate several pictures of the VDH resort. Pictures which do not show people would be desired as well as something you might call an 'iconic' picture, one that can be used as a thumbnail picture. If you would like, I would give you credit on the website, which is at the link WebSpyderCode. If you would like to donate pictures, please see the email link on the main page of the website. Thank you.

Hello, fellow DVC Members who own at VDH. CodeSpyder, me, the developer of the DVC Planner app wonders if one or more of you could donate several pictures of the VDH resort. Pictures which do not show people would be desired as well as something you might call an 'iconic' picture, one that can be used as a thumbnail picture. If you would like, I would give you credit on the website, which is at the link WebSpyderCode. If you would like to donate pictures, please see the email link on the main page of the website. Thank you.
Not a VDH owner but I'm going to be staying there in a little less than 2 weeks. I can take some pictures if you haven't gotten any by then. :-)

Not a VDH owner but I'm going to be staying there in a little less than 2 weeks. I can take some pictures if you haven't gotten any by then. :-)
That would be great! Thank you very much! The DVC Planner app includes a picture of the resort, 1800 x 1200 (width x height) and also includes what I call an icon picture (210 x 210), that defines the resort in a thumbnail image. There are also pictures of size 1200 x 900. I can do the adjustment, crop and size, so that's no problem there. What I also do is create smaller size images from the large image. Here's some examples. Let me know if you have any questions. Don't go out of your way to get the pictures. I don't want you to ruin your vacation.

carolwood.pngWLLobby2@3x.png

Uber excited here! 1 month to go before we can book VWL for Dec 2024 for our family and our DD and her family, including #3 GGC OTW late Feb

Its been about a month and a half since getting back home from VWL, but man, that place draws me like a moth to a flame:goodvibes

That would be great! Thank you very much! The DVC Planner app includes a picture of the resort, 1800 x 1200 (width x height) and also includes what I call an icon picture (210 x 210), that defines the resort in a thumbnail image. There are also pictures of size 1200 x 900. I can do the adjustment, crop and size, so that's no problem there. What I also do is create smaller size images from the large image. Here's some examples. Let me know if you have any questions. Don't go out of your way to get the pictures. I don't want you to ruin your vacation.

View attachment 814854View attachment 814855
Thanks WD! I was wondering what size images you would be looking for. I'll get some if I can!

Arriving tomorrow for 6 days at the Lodge! Super excited, as we do these Holiday trips almost exclusively to see decorations and enjoy the Christmas spirit. We will hit each park, but mostly to see decorations, and will do the same for the resorts and DS. We do have tickets for MVMCP Tuesday night, and we'll be hitting AK for magnets on Wednesday or Thursday, and Epcot to see the re-opened World Celebration Gardens and enjoy the Holiday Festival, but I can see us not doing a single ride in several parks on this trip.

11 days out for us! Surprising our kiddos (10 & 6). They'll think we're headed to school but instead we'll get on a plane to enjoy 5 days of Christmas festivities! Super excited to be returning to the Wilderness Lodge and Copper Creek for this special suprise!

Arriving tomorrow for 6 days at the Lodge! Super excited, as we do these Holiday trips almost exclusively to see decorations and enjoy the Christmas spirit. We will hit each park, but mostly to see decorations, and will do the same for the resorts and DS. We do have tickets for MVMCP Tuesday night, and we'll be hitting AK for magnets on Wednesday or Thursday, and Epcot to see the re-opened World Celebration Gardens and enjoy the Holiday Festival, but I can see us not doing a single ride in several parks on this trip.
Have a great trip! Please share pics with us!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter