VMK Halloween Logo Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
And... here is #5.

zpz9.gif

Ok decided to try this out so here is my first try.

mikecostume.jpg

You have to use a picture host. Photobucket and ImageCave are two decent hosts. I use Photobucket myself. You make a free account and upload the picture. Then click the yellow picture icon, paste the URL into it and you're done. Hope that helped!

Since there are so many wonderful submissions, perhaps you should divide up categories. Best animation, best regular, and best overall or something.

HeDiedxILive said:
Since there are so many wonderful submissions, perhaps you should divide up categories. Best animation, best regular, and best overall or something.
I was actually going to do that :)
Hmm.. best animation, best regular, and top three overall.

A lot of these are good, hopefully milkabum can pick. It isn't easy.

Heres entry #2. Its not that much diffrent from my first entry except it has a mouth. I'm not sure why it turned out so blurry though..

MYVMKHALLOWEENLOGO-5-1.jpg

DarthJordan said:
Entry #2. :)

Pumpkin-VMKAnimation.gif

Oh my goodness, DJ!! That is AWESOME! How do you know how to do this stuff?? :confused3 Can you PLEASE teach your mother how to do very cool stuff like that so I can be cool like you? :teeth:

You copy the photo below
vmkhcm0.png

on to your paint application where
you edit it and then upload it onto a photo host like www.photobucket.com. Then copy the IMG code and paste it in your post. Hope that helped.

threeboysmom said:
Oh my goodness, DJ!! That is AWESOME! How do you know how to do this stuff?? :confused3 Can you PLEASE teach your mother how to do very cool stuff like that so I can be cool like you? :teeth:

Jasc's Animation Shop lol.. Probably 7 though because I have 3 and it only has 4 animation features which are really from like wayyyyyyyyyyyy back in the day.

hay Nanoer your stick guy is awsome!! i tried to copy him and show the moves to my friend........ it didnt go to well

Vally, the little stick guy is over the limit. It's almost 100,000 bytes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter