VMK Card Traders Thread

thanks for the replies. i sent you a pm tolkien7 since you have 2 of them. and wanted to thank you BobRichmond for offering! you guys are great!
tinkandhook

Thanks to Goofer for helping me finish my collection of released cards. Curious to see what the remaining Series 2 cards will be.

I have an extra 30/30 "VMK Insider Tour At Magic Kingdom Park" card which I would like to trade for a 30/30 "VMK Insider Tour at Disneyland Park" card. The one I have is in mint condition, not written on (the date/time/size fields on the back are blank), and I'm looking for a mint-condition Disneyland one which also has not been written on.

And if anyone has reserved a Disneyland vacation and doesn't need the cards after you used the codes, I am also looking for:

15/30 Stitch Hat
16/30 Traveling Stitch Pin
17/30 Blue Traveling Trunk

(I'm also missing the Golden Snowman and 50th Celebration cards, but I'm working on getting those!)

I need some cards! I only got the Prize Pack, Quests in park, and the two printed ones from DLR.

I would like the most...

Any Disneyland related cards
Thrill Seeker Pin
Stitch Hat
Haunted Mansion cards.
Room Cards
Pin Cards.

DCA_MillionaireFreak said:
I need some cards! I only got the Prize Pack, Quests in park, and the two printed ones from DLR.

I would like the most...

Any Disneyland related cards
Thrill Seeker Pin
Stitch Hat
Haunted Mansion cards.
Room Cards
Pin Cards.

Please refer to the List of cards in the first post of this thread and post which cards you need.

It makes it alot easier for those of us who will try and help you get to your goal.

Mal

01 - Disneyland Golden Show Designer Collection (all Gold: "D" Rope, Turnstile, Penny Press, PhilHarmagic Theater Chair, Scoreboard, and Random Number Generator)Obtained by taking the VMK insider tour (earned by completing all 4 quests in park) Each tour participant gets one of these.

02 - Madame Leota's Crystal Ball Collection (Leota's red table, crystal ball, candle set) (obtained on VMK insider tour - each person gets one for completing the Haunted Mansion quest on the tour)

4 - Flaming Ransacked Window
5 - Crow's nest Barstool
6 - Seagull's Nest Pirate Hat
7 - Pirate Treasure Rug
8 - Captain's Quarters Couch
9 - Pirate Insider Tour Pin
10 - Pirate Prison Guest Room
11 - White (Holiday) Snowman at WDW
12 - Gold Snowman at DL
13 - Blue Holiday Toy Soldier
14 - Blue Holiday Wreath
15 - Stitch Hat (booking a DLR vacation only)
16 -Traveling Stitch Pin
17 -Blue Travel Crate Box
18 - Gold Door Monsters Ride DisneyLand only
19 -Thrillseekers Quest Pin
20 - Kali River Rapids Couch
21 - Animal Kingdom Safari Room(for getting all answers correct)

6 - Disneyland Retro Penny Press (red) (Purchase candy at the Pooh Corner Honey Spot in Critter Country)

06 - Haunted Mansion Conservatory Guest Room(obtained on VMK insider tour - each person gets one for completing the Haunted Mansion quest on the tour)

...01 - Disneyland Golden Show Designer Collection...
...6 - Disneyland Retro Penny Press...
I have spares of these 2 cards. Please PM me with your postal information if you would like me to send them to you.

i need any cards if possible for free cause i dont think i have enough to trade for them

Hello all! What a great idea. I have been wanting to complete my set.
I am looking for series 1 cards in the 30 set.
cards
2 & 29
Also looking for series 1 cards in the 6 set. (gift with purchase)
cards
4 & 5

I have an extra of the following cards to trade. In series 1 set of 30
1, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 25, 26, 27
In series 1 set of 6 (gift with purchase)
2, 3

Thanks to Bob Richmond fr helping me with my list!

MKOATEYW said:
...I am looking for series 1 cards in the 30 set. cards 2, 5, 23, 29...
...Also looking for series 1 cards in the 6 set. (gift with purchase) cards 4, 5, 6...
I have spares of:
Series 1, 5/30 Invisibility Magic Spell
Series 1, 23/30 Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter
Series 1, 6/6 Disneyland Retro Penny Press

If you would like these cards please PM me with your postal address.

BobRichmond said:
I have spares of:
Series 1, 5/30 Invisibility Magic Spell
Series 1, 23/30 Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter
Series 1, 6/6 Disneyland Retro Penny Press

If you would like these cards please PM me with your postal address.

I need the Invisiblity one too...

I need the Invisiblity one too...
It would have been much easier if you had put that on your original list, so I did not have to cut open the envelope I already had sealed and ready to mail to you. In any case it will go out with the cards I will be mailing tomorrow.

Hi all,

Just wanted to bump this back to the top and thank those who've already helped making my collection complete. Thanks go out to BeemerGirl, CL_OutOfMyMind, daber, and ElectricLime for all your help!

Unfortunately, there's still quite a bit missing. Here's an updated list. Any further help would be appreciated.

Series 1 Cards
04 - Haunted Mansion Ghostly Organ
06 - Haunted Mansion Conservatory Guest Room
13 - Master Gracey's Grandfather Clock
24 - Haunted Mansion Rocking Chair
29 - 500 VMK credits

Series 2 Cards

11 - White Snowman at WDW
15 - Stitch Hat
16 -Traveling Stitch Pin
17 -Blue Travel Crate Box
19 -Thrillseekers Quest Pin
20 - Kali River Rapids Couch
21 - Animal Kingdom Safari Room

I would like the VMK Insider Pin as well. I have the 50th quest, Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, Frontierland, and Prize Pack stuff. Any other cards I need.

Tell you what - count this as a request -

If someone will go into VMK Central at Disneyland and ask, "Would you please give me a 30/30 tour card?" they will probably just give you one. They might ask you a Disney trivia question first.

Let me know if they give you a Disneyland 30/30 tour card, with no writing on the back of it, and I'll trade you a Magic Kingdom 30/30 tour card in return for it.

Thanks Rob or Bob, you're name is escaping me, for sending those cards Retro Penny Press, Invisibility, and Golden Show. I got them yesterday!

Does anyone know if Madame Leota's Crystal Ball Collection is actually still availible? The VMK site says as part of the prize pack, but we never got it in our prize pack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter