Visiting Vero Beach

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
I'll be at my MILs in Melbourne before we go on my first cruise in Dec. She lives near Vero Beach. Can we go over for the day and check out the DVC? Id love to see what the rooms look like. I just joined DVC yesterday and want to find out as much as I can.

You can certainly go to the resort. You can't use the facilities (like the pool) but you can look around, walk the beach, have something to eat and take the tour. You should definetly go see it, especially since you might want to stay there someday while visiting your MIL.

VB is our home resort and we love it!! It is just beautful. Where we live we're several hunndred miles for any large body of water. The kids think it's neat to play in the Atlantic. VB is a quiet, restful place that we like to go to after a a wild time at WDW. It lest us unwind and get ready for the tip home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter